Fresh Air Furnace Services: $59 for Residential Furnace and Air-Duct Cleaning ($150 Value)
Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Fresh Air Furnace Services: $59 for Residential Furnace and Air-Duct Cleaning ($150 Value)
Buy now for only $59
Discount 60% Off
Experienced professionals clean furnaces and air ducts in clients’ homes to ensure systems are working properly, efficiently, and safely
About This Deal
- Service area: valid in Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks, and Cochrane
- Valid for up to 10 vents; extra $9.90 fee per additional vent
- All vents snd furnaces must be cleaned in the same visit
- Extra $45 fee for AC unit or high-efficiency furnaces
- Extra $49 per additional furnace
- Not valid towards any repairs or remediation of issues identified during the inspection
- Air-duct inspection: technicians remove dust, debris, lint, dirt, and hazardous materials from air ducts using a powerful vacuum pressure to maintain proper and safe airflow as well as reduce the risk of fire
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 300+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24-hour advance notice required. Valid within Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks, and Cochrane. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 3 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
Fresh Air Furnace Services
After a few quick turns with a screwdriver, the vent drops from the wall and into the serviceman’s hands. Guiding a mounted camera into the ductwork, the technician sees foothills of dust and debris extending along the length of the passage. He thinks for a moment about how best to clear the duct—a compressed-air system, a rotary-brush system, or maybe a combination of the two. After deliberating, he plugs a portable Jetstream Flex 360 into an electrical outlet, and in moments, the built-up grime vanishes into its high-pressure vacuum.
In episodes like this, Fresh Air Furnace Services’ HVAC specialists maintain homes’ heat sources and their corresponding conduits. When inspecting furnaces and chimneys, teams analyze current conditions to calibrate system adjustments and advise homeowners on what services would optimally impact efficiency. Services range from dryer-vent cleanings to replacing carbon monoxide detectors, and Fresh Air’s team anticipates homeowners’ questions on a FAQ page.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!