Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: The Spice Chica: $85 for For Two People: Cooking Lesson (Up to 50% Off)
Buy now for only $
Discount 50% Off
Class participants may learn how to make pasta from scratch
About This Deal
- Tutor students on the tricks of the “trade”.
- Offer easy methods of preparing food.
- Influence a “healthy eating” path of prepping food.
- Share our exclusive recipes with students and guests.
- Teach a “hands-on” approach.
- Encourage students/guests to share their kitchen/cooking stories.
- Support and guide students to be the best cook/chef they can be.
- Allow class to document the experience.
- Invite everyone to come again!
- Minimum of 10 students per class is required to proceed with the class date.
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Promotional value expires May 30, 2023. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Online Registration Required. Not valid on February 14 or May 13. Each participant must register separately. Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient registrants. Minimum 10 students per class to proceed with class date. Quantity of preparation based per couple. Not all food prepared will be cooked, some may be taken home prepared to freeze or cook. Valid only on Groupon assigned classes. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 30 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
The Spice Chica
1715 17 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 5J1
The Spice Chica brings the joy of cooking to kitchens across the region. Not only does The Spice Chica teach students the basic of international dishes but shows them how much fun cooking can be and the joy it can bring. Students have fun making pasta, pizza, chimichurri and much more with their partner, friends, parents or children. If time permits, chefs teach how to inject spices into cooking; all of the custom-blended spices are in resealable pouches that contain scents and flavors from around the world. Cooks can try the indian-curry-spice pack on a rice or veggie dish or sprinkle some of the italian-spice pack on pizza or a salad. Classes are prep and take home.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!