LivingSocial Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Aphrodite Beauty Secrets: $225 for Microblading Session with Optional Touch-Up (40% Off)
Buy now for only $225
Save 40% Off
What You’ll Get
- Microblading Session
- Microblading Session with Touch-Up
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Aphrodite Beauty Secrets
52 Copperstone Cove Southeast, Calgary, AB T2Z 0L5
Four Things a Brow Stylist Knows Best
There’s an art to creating flattering eyebrows. Here are some of the guidelines a stylist follows to get brows looking full and natural.
1. The eyebrow shape should follow the natural brow line. Be it straight, curved, or arched, your original brow shape will be the one that works best with your facial structure and any accessories you came packaged with. Of course, that doesn’t mean all hairs are where you want them. A brow stylist will often begin by getting rid of any hairs that fall below that line before they continue shaping.
2. Brows’ starting and ending points are set in bone. The inner edge of your eyebrows should start where the outside of your nose meets the brow bone. Plucking too far in makes brows appear too short, a common at-home mistake that can take weeks to remedy. To get a preview of where your brows should end, place the tip of a pencil at the outside of your nostril and angle it so that it touches the outer corner of the eye. Where the pencil touches the brow bone is where the outer brow edge should stop.
3. Your brow artist will look you straight in the eye. That’s in order to pinpoint the outer edge of your eye’s iris. The highest part of the arch should hit right above it, and everything beyond that point begins to taper off.
4. Plucking isn’t everything. After the shaping is done, it’s time for a different kind of artistry. To create a full, smooth look that eliminates any suspicion that your brows got in a fight with each other, the stylist may go back in to sharpen or soften angles or fill in thinner areas with a brow pencil or powder.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 90 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE
Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
Appointments required and subject to availability
Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!