Yay! If you haven’t heard, Uber will likely be back on Calgary roads by early December!
Ride in time for the holidays!
Good news! The City of Calgary recently proposed changes to its bylaw that, if adopted, could result in Uber returning to Calgary by early December!
We’ll keep you posted on any further updates. In the meantime, get ready, get excited, and tell your friends.
I love Uber and highly recommend it. I use Uber whenever I possibly can. Not only is it 30% cheaper than a traditional taxi ride, it’s also more convenient and reliable.
How to get Free First Uber Ride:
- Sign-up for a free account online, or download the Uber app (iOS, Android or Windows Phone)
- Enter my invite code uberDealsBlog to get your free CA$15 ride credit
- Select the uberX icon, set your pickup location, and request your Uber ride!
- Meet your driver curbside – you’ll be able to track the exact location of your ride, and you’ll receive all the important details ahead of arrival, like contact info for the driver and the license plate of the car.
- Enjoy the ride!
- No need to worry about fumbling for cash- your ride will be charged directly to your Uber account when your trip is over and you’ll receive an emailed receipt.
Click here to sign-up for an Uber account now.
Click here to visit Uber’s website for more details about the company.