YAHOO! The Calgary Stampede is finally here! The 10-day event takes place this year from Friday, July 8th – Sunday, July 17, 2016.
The Stampede gets more expensive each year.
Here’s some money savings tips on how to save on park admission & midway rides, locate all free stampede breakfasts, and get the most Stampede for your dollar:
VALUE DEALS – Save on Park admissions, Midway rides and games:
COSTCO: Stampede Bucks (Sold Out)
- Save on Stampede at COSTCO! A $50 value for only $39.99 while supplies last. Redeem your Stampede Bucks anywhere on Park – admission, rides and games, food and beverage, parking, retail shopping, plus Rodeo and Evening Show reserved tickets! Available in all Calgary & surrounding area Costco locations. Exclusions apply. MACS: COCA-COLA 2 FOR $27
- For only $27, receive TWO Calgary Stampede Park general admissions and TWO participating Coca-Cola 500ml beverages. That’s over 30% savings! Only available at participating Mac’s, while supplies last. Park admissions valid from July 8-17, 2016.SAVE 30%! For only $27, you receive TWO Calgary Stampede Park admissions and TWO Coca-Cola 500 ml beverage products. You could save over $11, only available at Mac’s, June 15-July 12, while supplies last. Valid July 2-12, 2015.
- Kids get in free, save $9. For a limited time only purchase participating 12-pack (355 ml cans) of Coca-Cola products at participating retailers and clip the RED voucher for one free Stampede Park admission for children 7 to 12 years of age. While supplies last. RED voucher is valid from July 8-17, 2016.
SAFEWAY & SOBEYS: Ride & Play Cards
- Pay $37.85 + tax and SAVE over 25% off sixty coupons or a Ride All Day Wristband – Available exclusively at Safeway & Sobeys locations in Calgary & surrounding area May 20 – July 7. Valid on all North American Midway Entertainment rides, games and the WestJet Skyride.
- On July 7, show your Ride & Play card and gain early access to the Park at 4 p.m. (admission rates apply). Ride the rides and try the food before anyone else. You will also receive the Express Access Pass at no extra charge for front of the line access to North American Midway Entertainment (NAME) rides all night long!
- Promise to save more bucks than a bronc Discover a specially priced item for pocket change at each vendor. West of the Coke stage and North of the Big Four building you’ll find a re-creation of a Calgary street circa 1912. It’s a cool and comfortable place to relax and find some of the best food deals and bottled water prices during the Calgary Stampede. Daily: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. (July 10 and 13 open at 9:00 a.m.)
VALUE DAYS – Have fun and save on exclusive Value Days:
SNEAK-A-PEEK: 5 pm – Midnight | Thursday, July 7, 2016 (select areas)
- Admission discounted (in effect from 5 p.m. to Midnight).
- Regular Midway prices in effect. Indoor attractions and commercial exhibits close at 11 p.m.
- Own the Midway! On July 7, 2016, show your Ride & Play card and gain early access to the park at 4 p.m. (admission rates apply). Ride the rides and try the food before anyone else! When you redeem your card, you will also receive the “Express Access Pass” at no extra charge. You will have front of the line access at all North American
SUNCOR FAMILY DAY: 9 am – Midnight | Sunday, July 10, 2016
- Free admission between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Free Suncor Family Day breakfast for the first 20,000 guests (while quantities last).
- Tickets distributed at Stampede Park entrances and are required to receive breakfast and admission to the morning show in the Grandstand from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Free Breakfast served from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. in the Grandstand Courtyard.
- Midway, BMO Centre, Buckaroos and Stampede Market open at 9 a.m.
- Free variety show on the Grandstand stage.
WESTERN HERITAGE DAY: 11 am – Midnight. | Tuesday, July 12, 2016
(Open at 9:30 a.m. for Seniors and their paying guests)
- Free all day admission for seniors 65 years and over.
- Free coffee and pastries at the Saddledome Steps, while supplies last.
- Commemorative pins handed out upon arrival, courtesy of Loram 99, while supplies last.
- WestJet Skyrides all day.
- Free Reserved Rodeo and Evening Show standing room tickets available. Tickets can be picked up at the main Ticket Office while supplies last.
BMO KIDS’ DAY: 9 am – Midnight | Wednesday, July 13, 2016
(Open at 7 a.m. for kids 12 and under and accompanying adults)
- Free admission for children 12 and under and accompanying adults between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Free breakfast in the Grandstand Courtyard from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (while quantities last).
- Free variety show on the Grandstand stage from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Free BMO Thunder Sticks distributed at the breakfast (while supplies last).
- Free prize draws throughout the morning.
- BMO Kids’ Day Midway coupons available between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Click here to visit Calgary Stampede’s Official website for more details.