Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Calgary Window Guys: $53 for Window Cleaning for Up to 15 or $79 for 25 Panes (Up to 47% Off)
Buy now for only $
Discount 41% Off
With today’s Groupon great deal to Calgary Window Guys, for only $53, you can get Window Cleaning for Up to 15 or $79 for 25 Panes! That’s a saving of 41% Off! You may buy 1 vouchers for yourself and 1 as gifts & the Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase.
Choose Between Two Options:
- C$53 for Interior/exterior Window Cleaning for Up to 15 Window Panes (C$90 value)
- C$79 for Interior/exterior Window Cleaning for Up to 25 Window Panes (C$150 value)
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
In a Nutshell
Technicians keep interior and exterior window surfaces free from smudges and streaks with cleaning of up to 25 panes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only within 20 km. of zip code T2N 4H2. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Window panes up to 25-square feet. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Calgary Window Guys
Four Things to Know About Window Washing
Getting spotless windows isn’t always as simple as spritz and wipe. Read on to learn what the pros do to get that clean shine.
1. Some DIY window-cleaning techniques can actually make your windows dirtier. When you rub at a window with paper towels, you’re not just pushing around grime—you’re creating a static charge on the glass, which can pull in dust particles whenever they float within range. Professionals use a squeegee in part because its rubber blade is such a poor conductor.
2. Don’t judge window washers by the amount of suds—or even elbow grease—they use. The more suds in the bucket, the likelier it is that residue will stay behind. And, with a good soap there’s no need to scrub hard. In fact, using too much pressure or the wrong tools could scratch the glass by rubbing in dirt particles. A light touch with a soft cloth applicator works best.
3. Don’t worry if the sun’s not out when the cleaners show up. It might seem counterintuitive, but cloudy days can be best for getting your windows completely transparent. The heat of straight-on sunlight can cause cleaning solution to dry too quickly, leaving spots and streaks that can make the job take longer. Plus, glare from glass can impair vision, making it harder to spot stains or the reflection of a child about to launch a balloon filled with paint.
4. The stuff in the bucket may vary. It’s common for even professional window washers to use dishwashing liquid; after all, if it can get drinking glasses flawlessly clean, it can do the same for window glass. But, different companies prefer different products. Some add in ammonia, which cuts through the kind of grease-based stains left by human hands, and others use a commercial foaming solvent, which stays in place rather than dripping.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!