Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Windtower Lodge & Suites in Canmore, AB – From $55/ night for Two with Daily Breakfast and Underground Parking
Buy now from only $55
Discount 52% Off
Hotel at a Glance: Windtower Lodge & Suites
With its cedar and stone facade set against the snow-capped Canadian Rockies, it’s easy to mistake Windtower Lodge & Suites for a Swiss chalet. The lodge makes its home in Canmore, a town famed for its abundance of winter recreation and its proximity to the popular Banff National Park.
- Organic meats are used in The Wandering Elk‘s mountain-inspired cuisine. Step out to the patio for nice views of the surrounding mountains.
- Hot buffet breakfast is included to get you ready for a day exploring Canmore’s breathtaking landscape
- Home away from home: All guest rooms and suites offer flat-screen TVs; suites also have fireplaces and balconies.
- Warm up The outdoor hot tub stays open till 10 p.m., so you can relax beneath starry skies.
- Take a helicopter ride over the Canadian Rockies (optional; fees apply).
This deal is a hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 200+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited 12-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Wednesday, March 12, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
What You Get
- Stay for two in a queen room or a one-bedroom queen suite
- Daily breakfast
- Daily underground parking
- Dates into May
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are nonrefundable
- Taxes: 12% tax added at purchase
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
Windtower Lodge & Suites
160 Kananaskis Way
Canmore, Alberta T1W 3E2
Near the southern edge of Banff National Park, Canmore’s captivating natural setting in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies has served as a backdrop for such movies as Brokeback Mountain and Legends of the Fall . When you’re not exploring the scenery, it’s worth the trip to Canmore Nordic Centre. You can ice-skate and cross-country ski here in the winter, or mountain bike in warmer weather. Nearby Kananaskis is great for downhill skiing.
Downtown Canmore is a peaceful place to unwind after an outdoor adrenaline rush. The area got its start as a mining town. Nowadays, Main Street is lined with quirky boutiques and art galleries.
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- 12% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!