The Sony Playstation 4 (PS4) comes out today (November 15, 2013)! This is likely going to be the hottest item this holiday season.
If you didn’t pre-order a console back in June, it may be difficult to walk into a store and get your hands on one as there seems to be a huge demand for it.
Here’s some tips that will hopefully help you find one if you’re looking:
- All Future Shop and Best Buy stores are opening early today at 8am. Each store will have a minimum of 25 units in stock. You can always try your luck and see if you can reserve one online for in-store pick-up if you want to avoid waking up early or waiting in long lines.
- EB Games had a midnight release party.
- Places like Walmart, Toys R Us, Future Shop, Best Buy, and EB Games are usually the first place people go to look which means stock will always be low.
- You should try going to less thought of places that also sell video games like Shoppers Drug Mart, The Source, The Bay, Sears, Target, etc…
- Check Kijiji and Craigslist. There will be a ton of listings. Most will be priced more then the retail price, but if you keep looking, you’ll usually be able to find some for sale at cost or near cost.
I hope this helps and good luck!