Goodlife Fitness’ Teen Fitness Program will get teens aged 12-17 FREE gym membership at from July 2, 2013 – August 31, 2013! The program will be made available 7 days per week, between 8am to 4pm, with the last check-in at 3pm at each club.
Props to GoodLife Fitness for offering this program. This is a great way to get your kids active and live a healthier life style.
Here’s more details about the program:
- Free teen membership for ages 12 – 17 only
- Membership term: July 2, 2013 – August 31, 2013; all teen memberships expire on August 31, 2013
- Membership includes use of most club areas at all locations during these hours: 7 days a week 8am-4pm with last check-in at 3:00pm.
- Parent or legal guardian must enroll Teen Member and provide proof of age.
- Teen Members will receive their membership card at the end of first orientation session
- Maximum workout time for Teen Members is 2 hours per day
We’ve all heard the news: overweight and obese teenagers are tipping the scales at an alarming rate. According to the Canada Health Measure Survey (2010), over 26% of children and youth are overweight. Additionally, 60% of Canadian youth do not get the required daily physical activity for optimum growth and development. A whopping 93% of children and youth are not meeting Canada’s physical activity guidelines.
Click here to visit GoodLife Fitness’ website to register now or for more details.