SwarmJam Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Canada Dosa Corner – $10 for South Indian Dining and Drinks (50% Off)
Buy now for only $10
This is a limited 3-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Sunday, April 1, 2012. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
• Choose from over 25 varieties of dosas (South India’s version of crepes)
• Sri Lankan specialties such as string hoppers and butter chicken
• Made with fresh, high quality ingredients
• Large portions at a reasonable price
• Friendly, attentive service in a casual atmosphere
• Read about them in the Calgary Herald
Know Before You Buy:
• New and existing clients
• One voucher per visit per person
• May buy 1 for yourself
• May buy 1 for each friend
• Valid for anything on the menu
• Debit and cash in restaurant only
• Expiry Date: Oct 01 2012
Canada Dosa Corner
1715 52 Street SE, Calgary, AB
Do you ever wonder why we still call it Canadian bacon up here in the Great White North? Not so much, huh? Well how about this then – did you know that almost every cultural culinary tradition serves up some variation of the pancake? From flapjacks to pannenkoeken and even okonomiyaki – there’s a hundred ways to spin a crêpe.
You’ve tasted the rest now get ready for the best and pick up today’s SwarmJam: $10 for delicious South Indian fare at Canada Dosa Corner ($20 value).
Come down and enjoy an assortment of exotic Sri Lankan specialties at Canada Dosa Corner. These friendly proprietors offer a wide range of South Indian favourites including butter chicken and string hoppers. However, their signature dish happens to be the dosa – a crêpe like meal that’s available in 25 different flavours. Each of them is packed full of fresh ingredients and fantastic flavour that’ll have you coming back for more.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!