SwarmJam Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Waterway Houseboats – $499 for Houseboat Vacations (50% Off)
Buy now for only $499
This is a limited 3-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Wednesday, February 15, 2012. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
• Perfect for your vacation on the water from lazy days of floating in the sun to an active day of swimming or fishing
• Beautiful interior includes gas fireplace, waterslide, 3 private sleeping areas including penthouse, sofa bed and dinette that turns down in the living room area
• 3 piece bath, microwave, Sirius satellite radio, CD/DVD player, TV, fish finder, command bridge and bimini top
• Sleeps up to 10 people
Know Before You Buy:
• One voucher per booking
• May buy 1 for yourself
• May buy 1 for each friend
• By reservation only
• Valid for a Legacy boat only
• 10 day cancellation required or fee applies
• Renters must sign a waiver when booking
• Must be 25 years of age to reserve Legacy boat
• Valid for new bookings only
• $750 refundable deposit required
• Gas, propane, insurance and environmental fees are extra
• Can be used as a $1,001.25 credit towards other rentals
• Expiry Date: Jan 16 2013
1 Mervyn Road, Sicamous, BC
If you’ve been feeling landlocked, the idea of living ‘the life aquatic’ holds a certain amount of romantic appeal. You could sail around the world, dropping anchor at exotic ports to watch the sunset from your starboard deck, with a glass of champagne in your hand. But before you pack up and ship off, it’s probably a good idea to test the waters and see how steady your sea legs are. That’s why we’re sending you sailing off into the sunset with today’s watertight deal.
Grab your captain’s hat and float away with today’s SwarmJam: $499 for a four-day, mid-week Super Spring Houseboat Trip from Waterway Houseboats ($1001 value).
Waterway Houseboats has been providing customers with fun-filled floating vacations since 1968. They offer a range of boat options to accommodate almost any size of group. Their boats are spacious, clean and maintained to the highest standards. Even the smallest boats are equipped with a hot tub, water slide, fireplace, DVD player, Sirius radio and fish finder. The Shuswap Lake offers plenty of fun for visitors and you can always drop anchor and hit the beach, go on a hike or even enjoy a round of golf.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!