Today’s Groupon Calgary Deal of the Day: Rajdoot – Indian Dinner for Two or Four (Up to 58% Off)
Buy now from only $25
You Save $26
This is a limited 3-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Friday, October 21, 2011. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Authentic Indian dishes such as tandoori, curry & vegetarian fare delight palates amid elaborate wall art & soft music
The Fine Print
Expires Apr 22, 2012
Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for buffet.
2424 4 St. SW Calgary, Alberta
With today’s Groupon to Rajdoot, you can choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get dinner for two (a $51.70 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
- One side of basmati rice (a $2.95 value)
- One order of naan khyber pass (a $1.95 value)
- One dessert (up to a $3.95 value)
- For $45, you get dinner for four (a $103.40 total value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Two sides of basmati rice (a $2.95 value each)
- Two orders of naan khyber pass (a $1.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)
Rajdoot serves up an extensive selection of authentic Indian fare including tandoori, curry, and more than 15 vegetarian entrees in a cozy environment marked by elaborate wall art, colourful dishes, and mood-enhancing soft music. Bands of merrymakers can embark upon gustatory sojourns and decide on a song to hum while chewing over appetizers such as paneer pakora that renders taste buds speechless with marinated homemade cheese fritters and chutney. Engage in verbal fencing between bouts of actual fencing afforded by the seekh kebab afghanistani, a vertical assembly of marinated minced beef arranged on a musketeer-worthy skewer. Mandibles remain in motion as they devour the house specialty, Rajdoot invitation azamani, a butter-sauce-slathered chicken tikka dish; herbivorous palates disprove an oracle’s predictions of scurvy with a serving of the saag aloo, a mildly spiced spinach dish.
Sides of Naan Khyber Pass and basmati rice serve as tried-and-true entree accompanists, dutifully escorting main dishes to mouths. Chattering diners and sweet teeth alike fall into awed silence with the delivery of a dessert such as a gulab jamun that gilds creamy pastry in a patina of balmy honey sauce.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!