Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Canadian Rockies Rafting: $65 for Half Day Whitewater Rafting Trip on the Kananaskis River for Two. Six Options (Up to 30% Off)
Buy now from only $65
Discount 30% Off
Thrill-seekers can raft the class II–III rapids of the family-friendly Kananaskis River or class II–IV rapids of the adventurous Bow River
About This Deal
- The trips are three hours long (four with transport option), with approximately two hours on the water
- Optional swim available at the end of the Kananaskis whitewater tour
- Optional cliff jumping available during the Bow River / Horsehoe Canyon tour
- Photos from the trip will be available for purchase
- What to bring:
- Swimsuit and towel
- Warm fleece sweater on colder days
- Bag for dry clothes
- What’s provided:
- Life jacket, wetsuit, helmet, river shoes, splash jacket
- String for retaining eyewear
- Changing rooms and restrooms
- Storage for personal belongings
- Hot or cold beverage
- Age restrictions: must be 5 or older for the Kananaskis River trip; must be 12 or older for the Bow River trip
- Pickups available from Banff and Canmore for an extra charge (restrictions apply)
- Click to see the excursion details and departure information for the Kananaskis and Bow Horsehoe rivers. In addition to a guided group paddle of the waterways, guests receive all of their necessary river gear and transportation from the river.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 200+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2022. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 05/15/2022. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Online reservation required. The minimum number is 4 people per raft. Must be 5 or older for the Kananaskis River Tour. Must be 12 or older for the Bow River Tour. Subject to river conditions. $10 additional fees for transportation from Banff for the Kananaskis River Tour. Must be 12 or older and over 90lbs for the Bow River Tour. Transport availability is only Monday- Friday from Banff for the Kananaskis River Tour. Limit 8 per person. May be repurchased every 365 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Canadian Rockies Rafting
888 Nakoda Way, Morley, AB T0L 1N0
The owners at Canadian Rockies Rafting have journeyed through the Canadian wilderness for a combined 50 years, and they now put their expertise to work unveiling the secret beauty they’ve discovered to tour groups. Exploring the Canadian Rockies and the Kananaskis River, they brave rapids and take in sights from roaring ATVs or whispering ziplines. All of their excursions bring guests face to face with natural beauty, wildlife, and hidden corners of the Canadian Rockies. Located close to calgary, Banff and Canmore Alberta in the heart of the Canadian Rockies.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!