Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Minhas Micro Brewery – $38.50 for a Brewery Tour Package for Two or $77.50 for Four (Up to 47% Off)
Buy now from only $38.50
Discount 47% Off
Microbrew enthusiasts choose from more than 17 different samples while learning the history of the establishment
What You’ll Get
Choose Between Two Options:
- $38.50 for a brewery tour for two with two empty growlers and one 12-inch pizza ($73 value). Includes:
- Tour for two (up to a $15 value each)
- Two empty growlers (up to a $14 value each)
- One 12-inch pizza (up to a $15 value each)
- $77.50 for a brewery tour for four with four empty growlers and two 12-inch pizzas ($146 value). Includes:
- Tour for four (up to a $15 value each)
- Four empty growlers (up to a $14 value each)
- Two 12-inch pizzas (up to a $15 value each)
Tours are held Tuesday–Saturday at 12:30 p.m., 3 p.m., and 7 p.m. See the menu for pizza options.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 2,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Minhas Micro Brewery
1314 44 Avenue Northeast, Calgary, AB T2E 6L6
Since its humble beginnings as a winter-only operation in a snow-packed Wisconsin town, the company that would become Minhas Micro Brewery has been pumping out quality beverages for generations of discerning drinkers. Now located in Calgary and owned by siblings Manjit and Ravinder Minhas, the brewery is still the source of delicious drinks, including premium brews, craft brews, and malt liquors that highlight the company’s hoppy expertise. Whether they’ve sampled the hoppy notes of the Shergill IPA or witnessed the Mountain Crest Blonde Ale turn Ravinder’s hair totally flaxen in the brewery’s well-known commercial.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!