Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Boundary Ranch: $76 for One- or $147 for Two-Hour Horseback Trail Ride for One or $153 for Two. Eight Options Available (Up to 39% Off)
Buy now from only $76
Discount 39% Off
About This Deal
- Two-hour Ridge Ride: during the Ridge Ride participants explore the Kananaskis Valley.
- One-hour Buffalo Loop: participants travel through the terrain surrounding the Boundary Ranch, explore wooded trails, and pass the buffalo paddock.
- Age restrictions: must be 6 or older; riders 17 and younger must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian and have a guardian-signed waiver.
- For safety reasons backpacks, purses, water bottles, or selfie sticks are not permitted on or near the horses and cellphones must be on silent.
- What to wear: long pants, closed-toed shoes, a sweater or light jacket.
- Helmets are not mandatory in Alberta however Boundary Ranch offers equestrian helmets for rent if you would like to wear one. You are also able to bring bike helmets instead if you would like.
This is a limited 1-day only sale that will expire tonight at midnight (Friday, February 14, 2020).
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Need to Know
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must be 6 or older. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Hwy 40 S, Kananaskis, AB T0L 2H0
Nestled in the Canadian Rockies, the Kananaskis Valley boasts stunning mountain views, alpine meadows dotted with flowers, and abundant wildlife. That makes it the perfect scenic location for Boundary Ranch’s trail rides and Western-themed private events. The ranch hosts hoedowns and rodeos, and its guides lead visitors through the twists and turns of the valley’s trails.
Group Activities Available
Wild West Rodeo: The private show takes place in a covered grandstand, where skilled cowboys showcase horse tricks and wild riding.
Kananaskis Country Hoedown: The Western-themed party starts with a horse-drawn hayride to spot buffalo, followed by a barbecue meal, a dance, and mechanical horse rides.
Gunfight at Boundary Corral: This 30-minute show features a troupe of costumed cowboys fighting it out with pistols.
Surf and Saddle: The day starts out with a trail ride on horseback through the mountains, followed by a barbecue steak lunch and whitewater rafting down the rapids.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!