Bow Habitat Station: $12.50 for Discovery Centre Visit for Two Adults or $15.50 for a Family (Up to 48% Off)
Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Bow Habitat Station: $12.50 for Discovery Centre Visit for Two Adults or $15.50 for a Family (Up to 48% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 38% Off
What You’ll Get
- $12.50 for Discovery Centre admission for two adults ($20 value)
- $15.50 for Discovery Centre admission for a family of two adults and up to four kids ($30 value)
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 1,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Family option valid for up to 2 adults and 4 youth. Not valid during special events. Groupon value is applicable to Discovery Centre admission only; does not include additional programs, activities or guided tours. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Bow Habitat Station
1440 17A Street Southeast
Calgary, Alberta T2G 4T9
Four Things to Learn at Bow Habitat Station
Bow Habitat Station’s indoor and outdoor attractions educate families about Alberta’s natural resources. Here are four things you can learn during a day here:
1. What’s an invertebrate? At the 21-acre Interpretive Wetland, you’ll get up close to all sorts of spine-free creatures as you scoop them up with nets and buckets, and learn to identify them without taking their fingerprints.
2. Could I survive in the wilderness? Cast a line at the trout pond, and find out how skilled you are with a fishing rod. All caught fish must be released, so keep the grilling gear at home. An Alberta sport fishing license is required for ages 16–64 but kids under 16 can fish without a license.
3. Do beavers get cable? In the Discovery Centre, there are five galleries of hands-on exhibits. You can peek at different species of fish, watch a film about aquatic ecosystems, and crouch inside a beaver’s lodge.
4. What do rainbow trout do all day? On a fish hatchery tour you’ll learn about the trout’s whole life cycle, from the moment they bust out of their eggs until they wriggle away as a full-grown adult. The best part is, visitors get to feed them, too.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!