Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Green Chili Grill: $35 for Complete Dinner for Two or $69 for Four (Up to 33% Off)
Buy now from only $35
Discount 33% Off
What You’ll Get
- Complete Dinner for Two with One Meat Dish, One Veggie Dish, One Appetizer and One Dessert to Share
- Choice of Appitizers – Veggie pakora or 2 piece veg samosa or Onion Bhajia (please pick one)
- Choice of Meal – Any Beef, chicken or goat curry (please pick one) along with 1 choice of Veg curry, no rice and Naan bread included (separate charge)
- Dessert – 2 piece Gulab Jamun or kheer (please pick one item)
- Complete Dinner for Four with Two Meat Dishes, Two Veggie Dishes, Two Appetizers, and Two Desserts to Share
- Choice of Appitizers – 2 order Veggie pakora or 2 order veg samosas or 2 order Onion Bhajia
- Choice of Meal – 2 Any Beef, chicken or goat curry (please pick two) along with 2 veggie Curry , no rice and naan bread included (separate charge)
- Dessert – 4 piece Gulab Jamun or 2 kheer
See the menu.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 625+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited 1-day only sale that will expire tonight at midnight (Monday, August 12, 2019).
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Green Chili Grill
151 Walden Gate Suite 430, Calgary, AB T2X 0R2
India, Nepal, China, and Tibet—the flavors from all these four regions meet at Green Chili Grill. Comfortably situated, diners allow the restaurant’s chefs to take them on a trip to these faraway lands with a wide selection of appetizers, soups, salads, entrées, and desserts, some of them also available in gluten-free and lactose-free forms. One of their Nepalese specials includes the Vegetable Sekuwa, which consists of grilled paneer—unaged, acid-set, non-melting farmer cheese made by curdling heated milk with lemon juice—marinated in Nepalese spices, served on a bed of onion, and sprinkled with capsicum. Seafood menu, on the other hand, brims with a plethora of shrimp variations such as spicy Prawn Madras and Prawn Butter Masala cooked in tomato-based butter sauce and finished with a cream. No matter the choice of the dish, diners can rest assured of its flair as the chefs use only fresh, high-quality ingredients, and put their heart into every step of its preparation.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!