YAHOO! The 2018 Calgary Stampede is finally here! The 10-day event takes place this year from Friday, July 8th – Sunday, July 15, 2018.
The Stampede gets more expensive each year.
Here’s some money savings tips on how to save on park admission & midway rides, locate all free stampede breakfasts, and get the most Stampede for your dollar:
VALUE DEALS – Save on Park admissions, Midway rides and games:
- All 10 days! All 10 nights! Get unlimited admission to the 2018 Calgary Stampede for just $45 (+GST).
- Offer only available until Wednesday, July 4, 2018.
- For just $27, receive two Calgary Stampede Park general admissions and two participating Coca-Cola 500ml beverages – over 30% savings!
- Only available at participating Mac’s and Circle K June 6 – July 15, while supplies last. Park admissions valid from July 6-15, 2018.
MORE PRIZES. MORE CHANCES TO WIN. MORE DISCOUNTS. MORE STAMPEDE DEALS.
- New for 2018! Increased chances to Win The Biggest Prizes on the Midway! Lotteries ticket packages include up to 3 gate passes, 50% discount on Rodeo and Evening Show tickets, 15% discount on apparel at Lammle’s and Stampede Store on Park locations and a free WestJet Skyride.
STAMPEDE BUCKS AT COSTCO
- Save big with the ultimate Stampede deal. Get $50 in Stampede Bucks for just $39.99*, available only at COSTCO. Redeem Stampede Bucks anywhere on Park, including regular-priced admissions, rides and games, food and beverage, parking, retail shopping, even Rodeo and Evening Show reserved tickets.
- Available in all Calgary & surrounding area Costco locations April 16 – July 6 while supplies last, exclusions apply.
RIDE & PLAY CARDS
- Save over 25% off 60 coupons or a Ride-All-Day Wristband, with a Ride & Play Card for just $37.85. Valid on all North American Midway Entertainment rides, games, and the WestJet Skyride.*
- Available exclusively at Safeway & Sobeys locations in Calgary & surrounding area June 1 – July 5, while supplies last.
- West of the Coca-Cola Stage and north of the Big Four Building, you’ll find a re-creation of a Calgary street circa 1912 featuring a specially priced item for pocket change at each vendor. It’s a cool and comfortable place to relax and find some of the best food and bottled water prices.
VALUE DAYS – Have fun and save on exclusive Value Days:
SNEAK-A PEEK: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m | Thursday, July 5, 2018 (select areas)
$9 entry, FREE entry for children 6 & under*
- This is your chance to check out Stampede a day before the Parade officially kicks it off.
- Regular Midway prices in effect. Advance sale specials and promotions in effect. Indoor attractions and commercial exhibits close at 11 p.m
PARADE DAY: 11 a.m – 12 a.m | Friday, July 6, 2018
- FREE entry 11 a.m- 1:30 p.m
- Go straight from the Parade to the Park and receive FREE admission until 1:30 p.m. We’ve reversed the route to make it much easier to get to Stampede Park once the Parade has passed.
CENOVUS FAMILY DAY: 8 a.m – Midnight | Sunday, July 8, 2018
- FREE entry 8 a.m- 11 a.m
- Get in and get fed for FREE!
- Bring the whole family to the Calgary Stampede and celebrate with free fun for everyone from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
MCDONALD’S COMMUNITY DAY: 10 a.m. – Midnight | Tuesday, July 10, 2018
$2 admission from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. FREE gate admission for Seniors (Ages 65+) all day long.
- Come celebrate Community Spirit and all that makes our city great!
- Seniors are also eligible for free standing room tickets to the Rodeo or the Evening Show – tickets available at the Grandstand Ticket Office starting at 11 a.m. Free coffee and doughnuts in the morning while supplies last.
Click here to visit Calgary Stampede’s Official website for more details.