Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Heritage Park: $8.84 for Heritage Park General Admission
Buy now from only $8.84
What You’ll Get
The historical exhibits and attractions can be found in four main locations around the park.
- 1860s Fur Trading Fort and First Nations Encampment: Learn about the Hudson’s Bay Company, which established fur trading posts across the Pacific Northwest, from Oregon to Alaska; see artifacts from First Nations people; and admire Our Lady of Peace Mission, which dates back to 1872.
- 1880s Pre-Railway Settlement: Explore the temporary tent cabins that pre-settlement bachelors lived in; check out the police barracks; and see local establishments like Drew’s Saloon and Gleichen School.
- 1900s Historical Village and 1910 Prairie Railway Town: Take a look at an array of historical buildings such as a blacksmith shop and the Airdrie House, an example of a comfortable but plain Western Canadian home; visit Atlas Lumber Yard; and see popular gathering spots like Alberta Bakery and Barons Snooker Parlour.
- 1930s, ‘40s and ‘50s Gasoline Alley Museum and Heritage Town Square: At the Gasoline Alley Museum, you can admire several antique automobiles, such as a 1908 REO Autobuggy, a 1909 McIntyre Model M and a 1912 Buick Model 2-A Express Truck. Then take a walk through Heritage Town Square to visit the bandstand, Canadian Pacific Railway Station and the Railway Garden. You can also shop and grab a bite to eat in the square.
Your admission ticket also includes access to family-friendly rides like the carousel, boat swing and Ferris wheel. Recommended time to visit is 2 – 6 hours.
Winter exhibits (mid-October to mid-May):
During the winter months, only Heritage Town Square, shops and restaurants, and the Gasoline Alley Museum are open. Here you can enjoy the 1930’s – 1950’s era and marvel at the phenomenal changes that the automobile brought to Western Canada! Recommended time to visit is 1 – 1.5 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Summer Season Only: Access to all Heritage Park rides, upon availability and time permitting. Rides include: authentic steam train, paddle wheel boat, horse-drawn wagon tours and all antique midway rides. Rides operate during Historical Village hours of operation only.
- Winter Season Only: Access to the world class Gasoline Alley Museum, as well as Heritage Town Square and shops and restaurants.
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Heritage Park, Calgary
2018: May 19 – September 3, Daily 10am – 5pm
September 4 – October 8, Weekends 10am – 5pm
Winter Season (Open Year Round):
2018 January 2 – May 18, 10am – 4pm
September 4 – October 8, 10am – 5pm
October 9 – December 31, 10am – 4pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Heritage Park in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under “Viator Vouchers” here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
1900 Heritage Drive Southwest, Calgary, AB T2V 1A3 (4.8 miles)
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!