Explore Canada and go where the Canada 150 spirit moves you with great savings from Canada`s friendliest airline if you book by Monday, July 10, 2017 (11:59 p.m. MT).
Book by: July 10, 2017 (11:59 p.m. MT)
Travel within Canada or to the US: September 5, 2017 – February 15, 2018
Blackout dates for travel in Canada: December 16, 2017 – January 7, 2018
Blackout dates for travel to the U.S.: December 14- 24, 26-31, 2017 and January 1-7, February 15, 2018
Lowest fares can be found for travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Fares on other days may be higher.
Air Canada is having a similar seat sale. Check both sites to compare prices and flight selection.
- Learn how you can travel for free by visiting my new site RayTravelsFree.com.
- Read my Travel Hacking post and learn how to get 30K FREE Aeroplan Miles, enough points for a FREE flight to anywhere in North America!
- If you need to book a place to stay, check out Airbnb (Free $50 credit), AMEX SPG Card, Hotels.com, and Priceline.com.
- Sign-up for Uber and enter my invite code uberDealsBlog to get your First Uber Ride for FREE! Uber is 30% cheaper then a taxi.
- Save money whenever you travel by checking Groupon for hot deals in the city you’re visiting.
Click here to visit WestJet’s website to book a flight now or for more details.
Click here to read my Travel Hacking post and learn how to easily get 30,000 FREE Aeroplan Miles, enough points for a free flight to anywhere in North America!
Click here to read my other Travel Hacking post and learn how to get 20,000 Starpoints, enough points to get up to 5 Free Nights Hotel!