YAHOO! The 2017 Calgary Stampede is finally here! The 10-day event takes place this year from Friday, July 7th – Sunday, July 16, 2017.
The Stampede gets more expensive each year.
Here’s some money savings tips on how to save on park admission & midway rides, locate all free stampede breakfasts, and get the most Stampede for your dollar:
VALUE DEALS – Save on Park admissions, Midway rides and games:
Stampede SuperPass (No longer available)
- Get unlimited admission to all ten days of the 2017 Calgary Stampede for just $39 (+GST).
- Offer only available Monday, May 22 – Monday, June 12.
COSTCO: Stampede Bucks
- Save on your Stampede with $50 in Stampede Bucks for just $39.99*, available only at COSTCO. Redeem Stampede Bucks anywhere on Park, including regular-priced admissions, rides and games, food and beverage, parking, retail shopping, even Rodeo and Evening Show reserved tickets.
- Available in all Calgary & surrounding area Costco locations April 17 – July 7 while supplies last, exclusions apply.
- For just $27, receive two Calgary Stampede Park general admissions and two participating Coca-Cola 500ml beverages – over 30% savings!
- Only available at participating Mac’s June 1 – July 16, while supplies last. Park admissions valid from July 7-16, 2017.
- Purchase participating 12-packs (355 ml cans) of Coca-Cola products at participating retailers and clip the white voucher to get admission for 2 for only $5.
- Limited time only, while supplies last. White voucher valid Monday-Thursday July 10-13, 2017 between 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. only.
SAFEWAY & SOBEYS: Ride & Play Cards
- Save over 25% off 60 coupons or a Ride-All-Day Wristband, with a Ride & Play Card for just $37.85. Valid on all North American Midway Entertainment rides, games, and the WestJet Skyride
- Available exclusively at Safeway & Sobeys locations in Calgary & surrounding area May 19 – July 7, while supplies last.
- West of the Coca-Cola Stage and north of the Big Four Building, you’ll find a re-creation of a Calgary street circa 1912 featuring a specially priced item for pocket change at each vendor. It’s a cool and comfortable place to relax and find some of the best food and bottled water prices.
120 chances to Win The Best Summer Ever!
- Get the most bang for your buck with the Calgary Stampede Lotteries Rainbow ticket package. Save $30 and get 120 tickets! The Rainbow package is a value priced deal containing 20 tickets for all 6 of the Stampede Lotteries Kinsmen wheels prizes. Purchased separately, 20 tickets for each prize would cost $150. You save $30 and you get 20 chances on each of our greatest lineup of Kinsmen prizes ever: Corvette Stingray, Harley-Davidson, Truck and RV, Truck & Slingshot, Truck and Toys, and Truck and Boat. Come down to Stampede Park and see all the great prizes for yourself!
VALUE DAYS – Have fun and save on exclusive Value Days:
SNEAK-A-PEEK: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m. | Thursday, July 6, 2017
$9 entry, FREE for children 6 & under
- This is your chance to check out Stampede a day before the Parade officially kicks it off. Those looking to dance, ride and party the night away can purchase the IgNITE package for Thursday, July 6, which includes park admission and a Ride All Night wristband that extends access to midway rides until 1 a.m — all for $32, plus applicable fees.
- Regular Midway prices in effect. Advance sale specials and promotions in effect. Indoor attractions and commercial exhibits close at 11 p.m.
PARADE DAY: 11 a.m. – 12 a.m. | Friday, July 7, 2017
FREE entry 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m
- Go straight from the Parade to the Park and receive FREE admission until 1:30 p.m.
- Plus this year we’ve reversed the route to make it much easier to get to Stampede Park once the Parade has passed.
CENOVUS FAMILY DAY: 8 a.m – Midnight | Sunday, July 9, 2017
FREE entry 8 a.m. – Noon
- Get in and get fed, for FREE!
- FREE admission for the whole family from 8 a.m. to noon, and FREE breakfast for the first 25,000 guests. Breakfast tickets will be distributed at Stampede Park entrances and breakfast is served at the Saddledome Steps or Grandstand Courtyard from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. See details.
- The Midway, BMO Centre, Buckaroos, Playport and Stampede Market open at 9 a.m.
CANADA 150 DAY: 10 a.m. – Midnight. | Tuesday, July 11, 2017
$1.50 entry until 1:50 p.m. and FREE all day for seniors 65+
- This year, we’ve added a little patriotic twist to the Calgary Stampede: Canada 150 Day on July 11th, with $1.50 entry until 1:50 p.m. Seniors get free Park admission all day plus a free WestJet Skyride and standing room tickets for the Rodeo and Evening Show. In addition, Seniors can enjoy free coffee and pastries at the Saddledome Steps (while supplies last).
BMO KIDS’ DAY: 7 a.m. – Midnight | Wednesday, July 12, 2017
FREE entry for kids 12 & under w/ adults from 7 – 9 a.m., $2 entry all day for kids 12 & under
- Stampede with your little ones with free breakfast in the Grandstand Courtyard from 8 – 9:30 a.m. (while quantities last) and a free variety show on the Grandstand stage from 8 – 10 a.m. Take part in free prize draws throughout the morning, and get your BMO Kids’ Day Midway coupons specially priced all day (30 coupons for $22).
Click here to visit Calgary Stampede’s Official website for more details.