Save on flights to destinations in Canada, plus a whole lot more of our world. Book by April 6, 2017 (11:59 p.m. MT).
Book by: April 6, 2017 (11:59 p.m. MT)^
Travel between: April 18 – June 28, 2017 and August 21 – October 31, 2017
Blackout dates: May 18-19, 22-23, 2017, August 31 – September 1, 2017, September 4-5, 2017, October 5-6, 9-10, 2017
Lowest fares can be found for travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Fares on other days may be higher.
Also, checkout WestJet’s April Fool’s commercial 🙂
Air Canada is having a similar seat sale. Check both sites to compare prices and flight selection.
- Learn how you can travel for free by visiting my new site RayTravelsFree.com.
- Read my Travel Hacking post and learn how to get 30K FREE Aeroplan Miles, enough points for a FREE flight to anywhere in North America!
- If you need to book a place to stay, check out Airbnb (Free $50 credit), AMEX SPG Card, Hotels.com, and Priceline.com.
- Sign-up for Uber and enter my invite code uberDealsBlog to get your First Uber Ride for FREE! Uber is 30% cheaper then a taxi.
- Save money whenever you travel by checking Groupon for hot deals in the city you’re visiting.
Click here to visit WestJet’s website to book a flight now or for more details.
Click here to read my Travel Hacking post and learn how to easily get 30,000 FREE Aeroplan Miles, enough points for a free flight to anywhere in North America!
Click here to read my other Travel Hacking post and learn how to get 20,000 Starpoints, enough points to get up to 5 Free Nights Hotel!