Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Prime Spot Restaurant and Pizza: $12 for $25 Worth of Pizza, Pasta, and Italian Cuisine for Two or $24 for $50 for Four (52% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 52% Off
With today’s Groupon delicious deal to Prime Spot Restaurant and Pizza, for only $12, you can get $25 Worth of Pizza, Pasta, and Italian Cuisine for Two or $24 for $50 for Four! That’s a saving of 52% Off! You may buy 1 vouchers for yourself and 1 as gifts & the Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase.
Choose Between Two Options:
- C$12 for C$25 worth of food and drinks for two or more
- C$24 for C$50 worth of food and drinks for four or more
See the menu here.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 100+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited 3-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Saturday, October 31, 2015.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Extensive menu includes pizzas, pasta, steak, seafood, and salads, as well as beer and wine
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid in conjunction with any other specials, promotions, or discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Prime Spot Restaurant and Pizza
920 36 Street Northeast
Calgary, AB T2A 6L8
Three Things to Know About Parmesan Cheese
It’s easy to take parmesan for granted—at an Italian restaurant, it’s everywhere. To learn why it’s actually quite special, read on.
1. Parmesan packs a huge umami punch. Umami, known as the fifth taste, is responsible for a flavor we might describe simply as “savory;” it’s what makes a very ripe tomato or an anchovy so delicious. Parmesan has more L-glutamate—the amino acid the tongue perceives as umami—than most foods or other cheeses. That’s part of why it’s so ubiquitous: it’ll seem to deepen the flavors of whatever dish it lands on.
2. In Europe, parmesan means Parmigiano-Reggiano. Made the same way for more than 800 years, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese is the original parmesan, often called the “King of Cheeses.” Its name is protected by European Union regulations, and it can only be made with milk from carefully fed cows raised in the Parma and Reggio provinces of Italy, where each wheel is aged at least 12 months and crowned with a little birthday hat before being sold.
3. It does an astronaut good. Parmigiano-Reggiano was the first food not developed by a space program to be approved for astronaut consumption in outer space. Why? Its extra-high calcium content helps fight osteoporosis, which depletes astronauts’ bone mass when they’re in the low-gravity environment of space.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!