Yahoo! The Calgary Stampede is finally here! The 10 day event starts today (Friday, July 3rd) and goes until Sunday, July 12, 2015. The Stampede offers great deals to help visitors make their dollar go further. Thanks to Value Deals and Value Days, the Stampede promises to be one of the most affordable outings this summer.
Here’s some Stampede tips on how to get in free, find complimentary breakfasts, and get the most Stampede for your dollar:
VALUE DEALS – Save on Park admissions, Midway rides and games.COSTO: STAMPEDE BUCKS
Save on Stampede at COSTCO! Purchase $50 in Stampede Bucks for only $39.99. Redeem your Stampede Bucks anywhere on Park – admission, rides and games, food and beverage, parking, retail shopping, plus Rodeo and Evening Show reserved tickets! Stampede Bucks will be available April 13, 2015 at participating COSTCO locations.
MACS: COCA-COLA 2 FOR $27
SAVE 30%! For only $27, you receive TWO Calgary Stampede Park admissions and TWO Coca-Cola 500 ml beverage products. You could save over $11, only available at Mac’s, June 15-July 12, while supplies last. Valid July 2-12, 2015.
COCA-COLA: SAVE $9
Kids get in free, save $9! For a limited time only purchase a 12-pack (355 mL cans) of Coca-Cola at any participating retailer and clip the RED voucher on the package for one free Stampede Park admission for children seven to 12 years of age. Offer in stores starting May 11 while supplies last. Valid July 2 to 12, 2015.
SAFEWAY: STAMPEDE MIDWAY CARDS
– Save over $20 on the park price – that’s Over 25% in SAVINGS! Available Exclusively at Safeway May 21-July 2, 2015.
– 60 Coupons for $37.85! Valid any day July 2-12, 2015. Valid on all North American Midway Entertainment rides, games and the WestJet Skyride.
– Ride all day for $37.85! Valid any day July 2-12, 2015. Valid only on day activated. Valid on all North American Midway Entertainment rides and the WestJet Skyride.
Promise to save more bucks than a bronc. West of the Coke stage and North of the Big Four building you’ll find a re-creation of a Calgary street circa 1912. It’s a cool and comfortable place to relax and find some of the best food deals and bottled water prices during the Calgary Stampede. Daily: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. (July 6 and 9 open at 9 a.m.)
VALUE DAYS – Have fun and save on exclusive Value Days
SUNCOR FAMILY DAY: Sunday, July 5, 2015
- 9 a.m. to midnight
- Free admission 6-9 a.m.
- Free Morning show in the Grandstand 7:30 -10 a.m.
- Free breakfast for the first 20,000 guests (7-9:30 a.m., Grandstand Courtyard)
- Tickets distributed at Park entrances and are required to receive breakfast
WESTERN HERITAGE DAY: Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- Free admission all day for seniors (65 years and over)
- Seniors and accompanying paying guests admitted beginning at 9 a.m. Park opens at 11 a.m. to general public
- Seniors must obtain a complimentary Park admission ticket from any cashier booth to access Park
- Enjoy free coffee and donuts in the brand new Agrium Western Events Centre from 9-10 a.m. (while supplies last)
- Free Morning Show in the Agrium Western Events Centre Arena –Lord Strathcona Mounted Troop at 10 a.m.
- Free WestJet Skyride
- Free Standing Room tickets to Rodeo and Evening Show for SENIORS ONLY 65 years of age or older. Tickets must be picked up at Ticket Office (opens at 11 a.m.)
BMO KIDS’ DAY: Wednesday, July 8, 2015
- 9 a.m. to midnight
- Free admission 7-9 a.m. for children 12 and under and accompanying adults
- Free breakfast (8-9:30 a.m., Grandstand Courtyard)
- FREE variety show on the Grandstand stage (8-10 a.m.)
- BMO Thunder Sticks distributed at breakfast (while supplies last)
Click here to visit Calgary Stampede’s Official website for more details.