Reminder Update: I originally posted about this deal yesterday. Here’s a reminder that it’s still available to buy today. At the time of this post, they have already sold over 75+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Windtower Lodge & Suites in Canmore, AB – $65 for 1- or $120 for 2-Night Stay for Two with Dining Credit and Breakfast (Save $105 or 62% Off)
Buy now from only $65
Discount 62% Off
Hotel at a Glance: Windtower Lodge & Suites
With its cedar and stone facade set against the snow-capped Canadian Rockies, it’s easy to mistake Windtower Lodge & Suites for a Swiss chalet. The lodge makes its home in Canmore, a town famed for its abundance of winter recreation and its proximity to the popular Banff National Park.
- Organic meats are used in The Wandering Elk‘s mountain-inspired cuisine. Step out to the patio for nice views of the surrounding mountains.
- Hot buffet breakfast is included to get you ready for a day exploring Canmore’s breathtaking landscape
- Home away from home: All guest rooms and suites offer flat-screen TVs; suites also have fireplaces and balconies.
- Warm up The outdoor hot tub stays open till 10 p.m., so you can relax beneath starry skies.
- Take a helicopter ride over the Canadian Rockies (optional; fees apply).
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
What You Get
- Stay for two. Click here to see all options.
Included in all options:
- Daily breakfast for two with enhanced menu
- $15 dining credit per stay at The Wandering Elk
Policies and Fees:
Book by: 4/17/15
Travel by: 6/17/15
- Cancellation policy & fees: 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee of applicable to 1-night’s stay up to the Groupon price applies.
- Taxes: 12% tax not included
- Onsite restaurant
- Outdoor hot tub
- Heated underground parking
- Free Internet access
- Fitness center
Windtower Lodge & Suites
160 Kananaskis Way
Canmore, Alberta T1W 3E2
Near the southern edge of Banff National Park, Canmore’s captivating natural setting in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies has served as a backdrop for such movies as Brokeback Mountain and Legends of the Fall . When you’re not exploring the scenery, it’s worth the trip to Canmore Nordic Centre. You can ice-skate and cross-country ski here in the winter, or mountain bike in warmer weather. Nearby Kananaskis is great for downhill skiing.
Downtown Canmore is a peaceful place to unwind after an outdoor adrenaline rush. The area got its start as a mining town. Nowadays, Main Street is lined with quirky boutiques and art galleries.
The Fine Print
- Must book by 4/17/15 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 6/17/15
- Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts
- Limit 5 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee of applicable to 1-night’s stay up to the Groupon price applies
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- 12% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!