Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Permanent Makeup at Eternal Beauty (Up to 85% Off). Three Options Available.
Buy now from only $199
Discount 77% Off
You Save $651
Choose from Three Options:
- $199 for permanent full eyebrow color or lip liner ($850 value)
- $215 for permanent full eyeliner ($950 value)
- $129 for permanent eyeliner on the upper or lower lid ($850 value)
Permanent-makeup artists use a micropigmentation technique, which applies naturally derived mineral color just below the surface of the skin.
This is a limited 5-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Thursday, February 26, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
The Fine Print
Expires 120 days after purchase. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
7370 Sierra Morena Boulevard Southwest
Calgary, Alberta T3H 4H9
Unlike summer-camp friendships, permanent makeup usually doesn’t last forever. That’s because the face receives more UV exposure than other body parts, so ink there fades more quickly. Touchup sessions may be scheduled as soon as six months or as long as 10 years after the initial session. As with any tattoo, clients likely will experience a bit of swelling for three to seven days, and the pigment will appear darker than the target shade for about six weeks. There is one post-treatment precaution to take: the minerals in permanent makeup can interfere with MRIs, so you should be sure to inform your technician of any micropigmentation you have as well as the number of magnets you’ve swallowed.
- Permanent makeup’s uses go beyond the obvious: in 2007, one artist told Elle that some clients have opted to tattoo already-full brows as a permanent guideline for waxing techs.
- Cosmetic tattooing isn’t a Western invention. Some of the Maori women of New Zealand are reported to have felt that their elaborate, traditional facial tattoos also kept wrinkles from developing around the mouth.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!