Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Youth Digital: $149.99 for a “Minecraft” Mod-Design Online Coding Course (40% Off)
Buy now for only $
Discount 40% Off
The average classroom has too many distractions, such as the kid who won’t stop asking questions or the teacher who won’t stop answering questions. Avoid the interruptions with this Groupon.
The Groupon Deal
- $149.99 for 12-month access to the Mod Design 1 online course ($249.99 value)
- Children Learn Java coding by programming their own Minecraft mod for Mac or PC
- Designed for students ages 8–14
- More than 30 hours of interactive lessons, including videos and quizzes
- Mods can be played in Minecraft game and shared with friends
- Includes full online access to support team of teachers
- Includes Eclipse software for modifying source code, and Gimp software for designing modifications
- Copy of Minecraft not included
- Learn more about the Mod Design 1 program.
- Minecraft for PC/Mac
- Windows 8, 7, or XP, or Mac OS 10.7 or higher
- Macs must be 64-bit (standard in macs released since 2008)
- Download speed of 1mbps or higher
This is a limited 4-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Wednesday, November 19, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Kids ages 8–14 learn to code by modifying their copy of Minecraft through guided introductory lessons in Java language
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per order. Online only. All services must be used by the same person. Trademark information. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Children and technology share one very important trait: they’re both a big part of the future. And thanks to Youth Digital’s online courses, kids between the ages of 8 and 14 can become acquainted enough with ever-changing technology to prepare themselves for a bright future in tomorrow’s digital world.
Founded in 2010, Youth Digital has educated more than 15,000 students with its fun and interactive online curriculum. The website’s classes teach students how to develop their own video games, design their own apps, animate movies, and more. But instead of feeding lists of rules and hall passes through old hand-crank pencil sharpeners, Youth Digital’s teaching methodology utilizes videos, quizzes, and projects to make the educational experience rewarding and entertaining. That way, kids can look forward to learning as they continue toward mastering skills and professional software.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!