TeamBuy Calgary Hot Daily Deal of the Day: $49 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 with Cart Rental at The Bridges at Claresholm Golf Course ($105 Value)
Buy now from only $49
Discount 53% Off
You Save $56
It’s a beautiful summer day, there’s a breeze in the air and the golf course is beckoning – who are you to resist its call? Give in and feed your passion for this great sport with today’s TeamBuy deal from The Bridges at Claresholm Golf Course:
- $49 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 Including Cart Rental, Valid Monday-Friday ($105 Value)
- $59 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 Including Cart Rental, Valid Weekends and Holidays After Noon ($125 Value)
Claresholm Golf Course is located just one hour south of Calgary and 45 minutes from Lethbridge. The 18 hole golf facility offers a well stocked pro-shop, licensed restaurant, driving range, power carts, practice green and private or group lessons from our golf pro, Lyle Broderson.
- Excellent 18-hole facility includes a well-stocked pro-shop, licensed restaurant, driving range, practice green and more!
- Bunkers are abundant and water comes into play on 13 of the holes for that extra little challenge.
- Great location surrounded by beautiful wilderness, easily accessible from Calgary and Lethbridge.
- Afterwards, relax and enjoy the scenery with some snacks and refreshments from their fully-licensed restaurant!
This deal is going to be a hot seller so don’t miss out!
This is a limited 1-week only sale that will expire at midnight on Tuesday, July 225, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Includes a choice of:
Option 1: eighteen holes of golf for 2 including cart rental, valid Monday-Friday ($105 value).
Option 2: eighteen holes of golf for 2 including cart rental, valid weekends and holidays after noon ($125 value).
Max 4 per person. Unlimited as gifts.
Reservations required, please call (403) 625-3500 to book.
Tax not included.
Expiry Date: September 1st 2014
The Bridges at Claresholm Golf Course
349 39 Ave W
Claresholm, AB, T0L 0T0
Originally a 9-hole course upon its opening in 1978, community-owned The Bridges at Claresholm expanded into an 18-hole course in 2005 after designer Les Furber spent four years expertly crafting a back nine. Four tee boxes and attachable Gadget arms precede each hole, allowing patrons to adjust their distance to the green and driving angle to better avoid obstacles such as 12 water hazards. The Bridges at Claresholm also employs golf expert Lyle Broderson to offer private, semiprivate, or group lessons to golfers looking to make improvements, and hosts tournaments and male, female, and gopher leagues. Additionally, an on-site pro shop supplies participants with essential gear such as balls, clubs, and golf-suitable clothing, and Putter’s Restaurant & Catering in the facility’s clubhouse satiates visitors with weekly specials such as the Friday-night all-you-can-eat fish fry.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!