Reminder Update: I originally posted about this deal yesterday. Here’s a reminder that it’s still available to buy today. This deal is a hot seller! At the time of this post, they have already sold over 750+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs Tour – $35 for One G-Pass on August 4 (Up to 51% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 50% Off
The Groupon Deal
- One G-Pass to see Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs Tour
- When: Monday, August 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for sections 214–224 (up to $70.25 value)
- $55 for sections 211–213 and 225–227 (up to $111.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event.
This is a limited 5-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Sunday, June 15, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Rod Stewart’s iconic voice meets the guitar genius of Carlos Santana in a legendary collaboration of rock ‘n’ roll titans
The Fine Print
Expires Aug 4th, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Scotiabank Saddledome on 8/4. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase – availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs Tour
555 Saddledome Rise
Calgary, Alberta T2G 2W1
- The voice: Rod Stewart
- The guitar: Carlos Santana
- The songs: hits such as “Maggie May” and “Black Magic Woman,” that could only be improved if Rod Stewart and Carlos Santana played the songs on the same night on a co-headlining tour, which just sounds too good to be true
- The tour: too good and too true
- Rod by the numbers: two inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, more than 200 million albums sold worldwide, ranked 17 on “The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Artists,” 33 on Q Magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Greatest Singers of All Time”.
- Things that only Rod can do: belt out two hours of hits with his signature raspy voice, kick two dozen signed soccer balls during “Hot Legs” and still have energy to spare.
- Carlos by the numbers: 3 Latin Grammys, 10 Grammys, ranked 20 on Rolling Stone’s list of “100 Greatest Guitarists”
- Why Prince considers Santana to be a bigger influence than Jimi Hendrix, according to that Rolling Stone feature: “Santana played prettier.”
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!