Today’s Groupon Daily Deal of the Day: Style Design College Online – $39 for an Online Fashion Design Course or How-To Sewing Course (Up to 96% Off)
Buy now for only $39
Discount 96% Off
You Save $991
Choose from Three Options:
- $39 for an online Fashion Design Certificate course ($1,030 value)
- $19 for an online “How to Use My Sewing Machine” course ($205 value)
- $49 for both of the above courses ($1,235 value)
Fashion Design Certificate course
- Learn the skills to enter the industry as a junior designer
- Pattern and garment construction, illustration, and digital design
- Sewing machine required
“How to Use My Sewing Machine” course
- Developed by fashion designers and sewing technologists
- Comprehensive instruction for new or older machines
- Learn to sew personal garments or apply your skills to a personal business
This is a limited 4-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Tuesday, July 1, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Online certificate course equips you with tools for success in the design industry; sewing course teaches how to get the most from machines.
The Fine Print
Expires 180 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon; course access expires 12-months from activation date. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Style Design College Online
At Style Design College, success—not fashion—is by the numbers:
- A 90% employment rate for students within their first year of graduating
- Three schools from which to choose, including Design, Visual Arts, and Creative Business
- More than 50 countries represented by SDC students, encompassing all the major continents
Indeed, since two designers founded the school in Milan, Italy, in 2011, SDC has blossomed into an internationally acclaimed institution, featuring online programs that reach aspiring designers from across the globe. An esteemed roster of professors and developers heads each of the college’s programs, many with experience both in the classroom and within their actual industry, ensuring the curriculum can stay up-to-date with trends beyond sewing together old dresses from the pages of style magazines.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!