Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Service Plus Inn and Suites – $125 for 1-Night Stay for Up to Four with Optional Family Package (21% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 21% Off
This is a limited 5-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Monday, May 12, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
The Fine Print
Must book by 6/27/14 or promotional value expires
Must complete travel by 9/15/14
Not valid 6/9/14-6/13/14 and 7/4/14-7/13/14
Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts
Limit 4 per visit
Valid only for option purchased
Reservation required, subject to availability
24-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price applies
Must be 18+ to check in
Credit card required at booking and check-in
Must use promotional value in 1 visit
Not valid with reward points
12% tax not included.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Service Plus Inn and Suites
3503 114 Avenue Southeast
Calgary, Alberta T2Z 3X2
Hotel at a Glance: Service Plus Inn and Suites
Service Plus Inn and Suites has taken home a slew of awards in recognition of its exceptional housekeeping and kid-friendly amenities. Nightlife is just a complimentary shuttle ride away at the Deerfoot Inn & Casino, located next door.
- Hit the jackpot at the Deerfoot Inn & Casino; a complimentary shuttle makes getting there easy.
- Start the day right at the complimentary hot breakfast buffet, which features scrambled eggs, breakfast meats, hash browns, and more.
- 200-foot water slide: Kids will love the indoor pool and its huge water slide; adults may prefer the hot tub.
- White chocolate mousse cookies: They’re complimentary, along with bottled water.
- Break a sweat in the fitness center.
- Optional family package includes breakfast, snacks, and four passes to one of the following attractions: Calaway Park, Telus Spark Science Centre, Heritage Park Historical Village, Calgary Zoo, or Movie Adventure.
Calgary, Alberta: Glitzy City at the Base of the Canadian Rockies
After oil reserves were discovered in 1947, things around Calgary changed in a hurry. The city’s quaint downtown sprouted skyscrapers, and more than half a million new residents arrived to claim their piece of the pie. Later, the 1988 Winter Olympics made Calgary a household name. You can learn more about C-Town’s recent history at the popular Glenbow Museum.
Today’s Calgary is glitzy and modern—it’s been called the North American Dubai—but a prized location at the base of the Canadian Rockies means outdoor adventures in Banff, Lake Louise, and Canmore are a quick drive away. There’s lots of nature to enjoy in town, too. Start at the Calgary Zoo, Canada’s most-visited zoo, which houses 120 species in enclosures inspired by the animals’ natural habitats. Cyclists, joggers, and swimmers flock to Fish Creek Provincial Park, one of the largest urban green spaces in North America. To mix with locals, spend an afternoon at the beach at Sikome Lake.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!