Today’s Groupon Daily Deal of the Day: Lizard Creek Lodge in Fernie, BC – From $199 for 2-Night Stay for Up to Six in a One- or Two-Bedroom Suite (50% Off)
Buy now from only $199
Discount 50% Off
You Save $199
What You Get:
2-night stay for four in a one-bedroom suite:
- Option 1: C$199 to check in Sunday–Wednesday (up to a C$398 value)
- Option 2: C$209 to check in Friday (up to a C$398 value)
2-night stay for six in a two-bedroom suite:
- Option 3: C$239 to check in Sunday–Wednesday (up to a C$498 value)
- Option 4: C$249 to check in Friday (up to a C$498 value)
Late check-out is included with all options, allowing for check-out as late as 2 p.m.
This deal is going to be a hot seller so don’t miss out!
This is a limited 5-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Wednesday, May 21, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Policies and Fees
Book by: 7/11/14
Travel by: 11/27/14
- Blackout dates: not valid 5/17–5/20, 6/28–7/1, 8/30–9/2, or 10/11–10/14
- Cancellation policy and fees: 30-day cancellation notice or fee up to 50% Groupon price; 14-day cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 15% tax not included
The Fine Print
- Must book by 7/11/14 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 11/27/14
- Not valid 5/17–5/20, 6/28–7/1, 8/30–9/2, or 10/11–10/14
- Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required; subject to availability
- 30-day cancellation notice or fee up to 50% Groupon price; 14-day cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 19 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- 15% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Lizard Creek Lodge
5346 Highline Dr
Fernie, British Columbia V0B 1M6
Lizard Creek Lodge is situated at the base of the Fernie Alpine Resort, tucked away in the Canadian Rockies. In the winter, it’s a popular ski resort, but there’s plenty to do in warmer months, ranging from whitewater rafting to hiking to golf.
- Recommended activity: Search for bighorn sheep, moose, bald, eagles, black bears, and grizzlies on a half- or full-day wildlife-viewing tour.
- Take a hike along the Castle Mountain trail and you’ll be rewarded with panoramic vistas of the Rockies.
- A full kitchen is included in each one- or two-bedroom suite, as well as a fireplace and a private balcony.
- Gourmet cuisine: Chefs at the onsite restaurant prepare dishes such as tea-smoked duck breast with croquette potatoes, blueberry jus, and apple-cider gastrique.
- Go for a dip in one of the hot tubs or the outdoor pool.
- Pamper yourself with a massage at the onsite spa.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!