Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Lake Louise Inn – $109 for 1- or $199 for 2-Night Stay (50% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 50% Off
This is a limited 15-day only sale that will expire at midnight Wednesday, February 26, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
The Fine Print
Must book by 4/11/14 or promotional value expires
Must complete travel by 4/16/14
Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift
Limit 3 per visit
Valid only for option purchased
Reservation required; subject to availability
72-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1-night’s stay up to Groupon price applies
Must be 19 or older to check in
Credit card required at booking and check-in
11.18% tax not included
Not valid 2/15/14.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Lake Louise Inn
210 Village Road
Lake Louise, Alberta T0L 1E0
Hotel at a Glance: Lake Louise Inn
Lake Louise Inn is set in a remote town surrounded by pine trees, glacier-fed lakes, and mountains in the heart of Banff National Park. Though it’s known as the hiking capital of Canada, Lake Louise offers other recreational opportunities, including world-class skiing in the Rocky Mountains.
- A complimentary shuttle can take you to The Lake Louise Ski Resort, where you can ski on 4,200 acres of Rocky Mountain terrain.
- Enjoy a pizza topped with AAA Alberta beef strip loin at Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Café.
- Lodge-style guest rooms are located in three different buildings and constructed from wood and fieldstone. Some have a kitchen and some have a balcony. One-bedroom condos with lofts have a gas fireplace in the living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Grab a beer and a burger at the onsite Explorers Lounge, home to a lively après-ski crowd.
- Go for a swim in the indoor heated pool, which is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows that offer dramatic views of the rugged mountain scenery.
- Head to nearby Lake Louise Village to shop at specialty gift shops stocked with art, pottery, and handcrafted goods.
- Cruise on a complimentary shuttle to the Lake Louise Ski Resort, only 5 minutes away and recently named the most scenic ski resort in the world.
Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada: Rocky Mountain Scenery in Banff National Park
The hamlet of Lake Louise is nestled in the Rocky Mountains of Banff National Park, Canada’s oldest national park. The village’s namesake lake is one of the country’s most iconic natural wonders, with piercingly blue glacier-fed waters that become cross-country trails and skating rinks in winter amid a backdrop of snowcapped mountain peaks. Skiing and snowboarding are popular pursuits at nearby Lake Louise Ski Resort, which has 4,200 acres of chutes, glades, and remote alpine bowls. Other winter pastimes include cross-country skiing and snowshoeing on hiking trails within the national park. Those who prefer to have their fun indoors can head to the tiny village of Lake Louise to shop or grab a bite to eat.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!