Reminder Update: I originally posted about this deal yesterday. Here’s a reminder that it’s still available to buy today. At the time of this post, they have already sold over 50+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Holiday Inn Canmore – $139 for 2-Night Stay (Save $61 or 31% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 31% Off
What You Get
2-night stay for four in a standard double-queen room
- Option 1: $139 to check in Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $200 value)
- Option 2: $189 to check in Thursday–Saturday (up to a $280 value)
2-night stay for two in a king spa, loft, or premier suite
- Option 3: $199 to check in Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $340 value)
- Option 4: $229 to check in Thursday–Saturday (up to a $426 value)
This is a limited 2-week only sale that will expire at midnight on Wednesday, January 22, 2014. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
The Fine Print
Must book by 3/7/14 or promotional value expires
Must complete travel by 4/30/14
Not valid 2/7–2/8, 2/14–2/16, 3/29, 4/5, 4/12, 4/18–4/20, or 4/26
Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts
Limit 5 per visit
Valid only for option purchased
Reservation required; subject to availability
Must cancel by 6pm on day of scheduled arrival or fee of applicable 1-night’s stay up to Groupon price applies
Must be 18 or older to check in
Credit card required at booking and check-in
Must use promotional value in 1 visit
12.27% tax not included.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Holiday Inn Canmore
1 Silvertip Trail
Canmore, Alberta T1W 2Z7
Set in the heart of Canada’s Rocky Mountains, Canmore is one of the country’s top spots for cross-country skiing, hiking, and mountain biking. The Holiday Inn Canmore gives guests front-row access to these opportunities. Legacy Trail, a scenic bike path, runs right by the hotel and eventually leads to Banff National Park.
- The hookup: All rooms feature mountain views; the suites have in-room spas and fireplaces.
- Wine and dine at the onsite Pizza Co The Restaurant, which serves classic comfort cuisine for breakfast and dinner
- Downtown Canmore: Cozy bistros, art galleries, and clothing boutiques, just 1 mile (2 km) from the hotel
- Take a soak in the hotel’s outdoor whirlpool, surrounded by mountain views
- The Lake Louise Ski Resort offers 4,200 acres of glades, bowls, and runs about an hour from the hotel
Canmore, Alberta: Charming Rocky Mountain Town near Banff National Park
Canmore sits along the banks of the Bow River in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. At one time a modest coal-mining village, the town attracted international attention when it was chosen as the site of the nordic ski events for the 1988 Winter Olympics. Sixteen miles (25 km) from the hotel, Banff National Park encompasses more than 4,100 square miles (6,600 square km) of mountains, glacier lakes, and limestone canyons.
Downtown Canmore, situated about a mile from the hotel, centers on Main Street, a three-block shopping boulevard lined with brewpubs, art galleries, and boutiques. Monthly events such as art festivals and mountain-bike races keep the town buzzing during the day; an eclectic live-music scene entertains crowds late into the night. Though Canmore has come a long way since its coal-mining days—more than 30 eateries in town now serve international cuisine—there are mining museums and commemorative statues to keep the past alive.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!