Reminder Update: I originally posted about this deal yesterday. Here’s a reminder that it’s still available to buy today. At the time of this post, they have already sold over 100+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Banff Voyager Inn – $65 to Stay for two. Dates Available into January.
Buy now from only $
This is a limited 4-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Monday, December 30, 2013.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
What You Get
Stay for two in a standard or superior room
Up to two kids 16 or younger stay free
Dates into April
The Fine Print
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
Purchases are in US Dollars
Foreign exchange fee may apply
Must be 18 or older to check in
Traveler name must match ID at check-in
Credit card required at check-in
11.18% tax added at purchase.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Banff Voyager Inn
555 Banff Ave
Banff, Alberta T1L 1B5
- Banff Voyager Inn sits in the midst of the Canadian Rockies, just a few minutes from forested hiking trails and glacier-fed lakes inside Banff National Park.
- The area is home to hundreds of downhill ski trails, and ski season typically runs from November to April.
- The inn within a 45-minute drive of Lake Louise Ski Resort and Sunshine Village, and the downhill runs at Norquay are just 15 minutes away.
- All guest rooms have free WiFi and private balconies with views of the surrounding mountains.
- The chefs at Mountain Home Smokehouse Grill smoke baby back ribs, beef brisket, and German-style pork loin on site.
- The hotel has a heated outdoor pool that’s open all year long, as well as an indoor hot tub and sauna.
- It’s just a 15-minute walk from downtown Banff, where you’ll find restaurants and shops set along the Bow River.
Banff, Alberta: Tiny Town in the Canadian Rockies near Major Ski Resorts
The tiny mountain town of Banff is ringed by rugged peaks and dense pine forests in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, about 90 minutes west of Calgary. The town is just minutes away from year-round outdoor activities at Banff National Park. The park encompasses 2,564 square miles of snow-capped mountains, coniferous forests, and glacial lakes that are a shocking shade of blue; U.S. News & World Report called Banff one of the world’s best national parks.
In the winter, skiing is the area’s big draw, with three ski resorts totaling nearly 300 runs. The closest to Banff Voyager Inn is Mt. Norquay, which has been open to the public since 1926 and features Big Chair, North America’s second-oldest chairlift. Another nearby popular attraction—Banff Upper Hot Springs—is open to the public all year long. The mineral-rich waters, which stay at a constant 98–104 degrees Fahrenheit, are part of the highest hot-springs system in Canada.
Downtown Banff is a bustling commercial center filled with independent shops. A slew of bars and restaurants serve bison, venison, and elk. The sparkling Bow River winds through town; take a stroll along the Bow River Falls trail and you’ll get up-close views of the cascading waters.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!