Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Windtower Lodge & Suites – $129 for One Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room or One-Bedroom Suite with Optional Breakfast and Heated Parking (42% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 42% Off
What You Get:
Stay for two. Combine up to four Groupons to extend your stay.
Valid for a standard room:
- Option 1: $59 for one night (up to a $99 value)
Valid for a one-bedroom suite with daily breakfast and underground parking:
- Option 2: $129 for one night (up to a $224 value)
- Option 3: $199 for two nights (up to a $448 value)
- Option 4: $249 for three nights (up to a $672 value)
Windtower Lodge & Suites is located in Canmore, Alberta, near the southern edge of Banff National Park.
This deal is a hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 200+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited 13-day only sale that will expire at midnight Wednesday, December 18, 2013. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
The Fine Print
Must book by 1/31/14 or promotional value expires
Must complete travel by 3/31/14
Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts
Limit 4 per visit
Valid only for option purchased
Reservation required, subject to availability
3-day cancellation notice required or fee of applicable one-night’s stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies
Must be 18 or older to check in
Credit card required at booking and check-in
C$100 pre-authorization fee not included
12% tax not included.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Windtower Lodge & Suites
160 Kananaskis Way
Canmore, Alberta T1W 3E2
With its cedar and stone facade set against the snow-capped Canadian Rockies, it’s easy to mistake Windtower Lodge & Suites for a Swiss chalet. The lodge makes its home in Canmore, a town famed for its abundance of winter recreation and its proximity to the popular Banff National Park.
- The Wandering Elk uses organic meats in their mountain-inspired cuisine. Step outside on the patio and you’ll get nice views of the surrounding mountains.
- Hot buffet breakfast is available from the on-site eatery to get you ready for a day exploring Canmore’s breathtaking landscape (included with one-bedroom suite option).
- Home away from home: All guest rooms offer large, flat-screen TVs, as well as a fireplace and a balcony.
- The outdoor hot tub stays open till 10 p.m., so you can relax beneath starry skies.
- Take a helicopter ride over the Canadian Rockies (optional; fees apply)
Canmore, Alberta: Outdoor Adventure Near Banff National Park
Near the southern edge of Banff National Park, Canmore’s captivating natural setting in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies has served as a backdrop for such movies as Brokeback Mountain and Legends of the Fall . When you’re not exploring the scenery, it’s worth the trip to Canmore Nordic Center, a remnant of the 2008 Winter Olympics. You can ice skate and cross-country ski here in the winter, or mountain bike in warmer weather. Meanwhile, nearby Kananaskis is great for downhill skiing.
Downtown Canmore is a peaceful place to unwind after an outdoor adrenaline rush. The area got its start as a mining town. Nowadays, Main Street is lined with quirky boutiques and art galleries.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!