Buy now from only $
Discount 70% Off
When it comes to learning about your health, reading a magazine is more comprehensive than watching VeggieTales but much less intense than studying for a med school admission test. Stay up to date on health matters at your own leisure with today’s WagJag from ReadSave.com:
- $15 for a 1-year subscription to Women’s Health – 10 issues (a $50 value)
- $22 for a 2-year subscription to Women’s Health – 20 issues (a $100 value)
- $21 for a 1-year subscription to Men’s Health – 10 issues (a $50 value)
- $30 for a 2-year subscription to Men’s Health – 20 issues (a $100 value)
- $15 for a 1-year subscription to Prevention – 12 issues (a $36 value)
- $22 for a 2-year subscription to Prevention – 24 issues (a $72 value)
- Packed with articles and features on health and wellness, sex and love, beauty and fashion, and more
- Choose from a 1- or 2-year subscription
This is a limited 1-week only sale that will expire at midnight on Wednesday, September 25, 2013. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Expires December 26, 2013
Unlimited buys. Limit 1 voucher per person per household
Not valid with other offers
Valid for Canadian residents only
Please note that the readsave.com webpage reflects the American pricing
Shipping included. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery of first magazine
No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
Both serving as a modern encyclopedia on all things health-related, Men’s and Women’s Health magazines cover everything from nutrition, fitness and weight loss, to sex, love and fashion. Each issue of Women’s Health is packed with advice on smart and effective weight loss, features on healthy food trends, beauty tips and tricks and much more. Men’s Health encourages readers lead a more fulfilling lifestyle with relationship guidance, extensive exercise info, interviews with successful celebrities and other pieces on health and well-being.
Find comprehensive articles and fun features on everything to do with living longer and stronger in Prevention. For 60 years, this magazine has been helping women improve their lifestyle, focusing on important issues like disease and mental health, uncovering the truth about potentially harmful foods and keeping things light with beauty features and suggestions on how to heat things up in the bedroom.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!