Last Chance Reminder: I originally posted about this deal last week. Here’s a reminder that today is your last chance to buy the deal as it expires tonight. At the time of this post, they have sold over 90+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Sarah Brightman – $55 for 200-Level Balcony Seating on October 21 at 7:30 p.m. (51% Off)
Buy now for only $
Discount 51% Off
Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this GrouponLive deal.
- $55 for one G-Pass to see Sarah Brightman (up to a $112.50 value)
- When: Monday, October 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome
- Seating: balcony sections 213, 214, 224, or 225
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
This is a limited 3-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Sunday, September 29, 2013. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Classical crossover superstar promotes her new album, “Dreamchaser,” which celebrates her lifelong dream of going into outer space
The Fine Print
Expires Oct 21, 2013
Limit 4 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Scotiabank Saddledome on 10/21. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation’s current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher – availability is limited.
555 Saddledome Rise SE
Calgary, Alberta T2G 2W1
- Who she is: one of the world’s best-selling sopranos, a classical crossover artist, and the inspiration for Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Phantom of the Opera
- Does that mean she was married to a monstrous musical genius?: no, just Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Her first pop success: breaking into the disco charts in 1978 with the sci-fi themed “I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper,” which she performed with the dance troupe Hot Gossip
- How long she’s been obsessed with outer space: since July 20, 1969, when she saw Neil Armstrong walk on the moon, and decided she too would one day orbit the earth
- Why she didn’t chase that dream: She did. She’s currently training for a 2015 journey to the International Space Station
- Is that why her new album, Dreamchaser, has an astronomical theme?: yes
- Songs on that album: Paul and Linda McCartney’s “Venus and Mars,” an English version of Sigur Ros’ “Glosoli” (which means “Glowing Sun”), and the original song “Angel”
- What she’ll do while in orbit: become the first professional musician to record a song off-planet, probably do some floating
- Can her fans come with?: no, but they can still reach new heights vicariously through her three-octave range
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!