Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: ROCK Apocalypse – $10 for a General or VIP Admission for Two on Saturday, July 20, at 7:30 p.m. (Up to 50% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 50% Off
Rock fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to ROCK Apocalypse
- When: Saturday, July 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Thorncliffe Greenview Community Centre
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for two general-admission tickets (up to a $20 value)
- $20 for two VIP tickets, including stage front access and one swag bag per person (up to a $40 value)
This is a limited 3-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Thursday, July 18, 2013. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Festival showcases four up-and-coming Canadian rock bands
The Fine Print
Expires Jul 20, 2013
Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Thorncliffe Greenview Community Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Sivle Music Inc.’s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher – availability is limited. Must be 18 or older.
5600 Centre St. N
Calgary, T2K 0T3
The Evidence performing “Damn That River”
- The reason behind the apocalypse: to give hard-working, up-and-coming bands a professional venue to show off their skills
- Who’s performing this year: The Evidence, COPPER, SILO, and HighKicks
- The Evidence’s original name: The Failure
- The name no longer seemed to fit after: they had released two successful albums and had videos in rotation on MTV Canada
- COPPER started as a: cover band
- COPPER currently performs: original rock numbers marked by chugging guitars and the clear vocals of Steve Churchill
- SILO sounds like: a runaway locomotive fueled by Black Sabbath albums
- Bands SILO has performed with: Three Days Grace, Steppenwolf, and Nazareth
- Two-piece fuzz rock band HighKicks started when bass player Danny Vacon said to drummer Matt Doherty: “Holy eff! You sweat a lot when you play. We have got to play together.”
- Highkicks were winners of the 2013 92.9 xfm Xposure contest
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!