Yahoo! The Calgary Stampede is finally here! The 2013 Stampede will be celebrating their 101st anniversary this year (July 5-14, 2013). The Stampede offers great deals to help visitors make their dollar go further. Thanks to Value Deals and Value Days, the Stampede promises to be one of the most affordable outings this summer.
Here’s some Stampede tips on how to get in free, find complimentary breakfasts, and get the most Stampede for your dollar:
Value Deals – Save on Park admissions, Midway rides and games.
STAMPEDE BUCKS AT COSTCO
Save on Stampede at COSTCO! Purchase $50 in Stampede Bucks for only $39.99. Redeem your Stampede Bucks anywhere on Park – admission, rides and games, food and beverage, parking, retail shopping, plus Rodeo and Evening Show reserved tickets! Available in select COSTCO locations from Monday, April 15th until Friday, July 5th or while packages last.
COCA-COLA 2 FOR $25
SAVE 30%! Purchase two Calgary Stampede Park admissions for the special price of $25 and receive any two Coca-Cola 591 mL beverage products FREE. You could save over $11, only available at Mac’s,June 10-July 14, while supplies last. Valid July 4 to 14, 2013.
Kids get in free, save $8! For a limited time only purchase a 12-pack (355 mL cans) of Coca-Cola at any participating retailer and clip the voucher on the package for one free Stampede Park admission for children seven to 12 years of age. Offer valid while supplies last. Valid July 4 to 15, 2013.
ADVANCE MIDWAY CARDS
Over 25% in SAVINGS! Available at Safeway until Thursday, July 4.
56 Coupons for $36.45! Valid any day July 4 to 14. Valid on all North American Midway Entertainment rides, games and the WestJet Skyride.
Ride all day for $36.45! Valid weekdays only: July 4, 5, 8 to 12. Valid only on day activated. Valid on all North American Midway Entertainment rides and the WestJet Skyride.
Promise to save more bucks than a bronc. West of the Coke stage and North of the Big Four building you’ll find a re-creation of a Calgary street circa 1912. It’s a cool and comfortable place to relax and find some of the best food deals and bottled water prices during the Calgary Stampede. Daily: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. (July 8 and 11 open at 9 a.m.)
Free Stampede Pancakes
Staying on top of all the free breakfasts around town isn’t easy. Finding your way to each of them is another story. So if you’re a pancake junkie and need to get your fix, check out www.freestampedepancakes.com where you can search for flapjacks, or share your event with friends and neighbours. We even made a mobile app so can always find the free and flat closest to you.
Value Days – Get into the Park free and enjoy a free breakfast to boot.
SNEAK-A-PEEK: Thursday, July 4, 2013
- 5 p.m. to midnight (select areas open at 5 p.m.)
- $8 admission
- Park admission in effect from 5 p.m. to midnight
- Midway open from 5 p.m. to midnight
- Regular Midway prices are in effect
- Advance sale specials & promotions in effect
- Indoor attractions & commercial exhibits open from 5 to 11 p.m.
SUNCOR ENERGY FAMILY DAY: Sunday, July 7, 2013
- 9 a.m. to midnight
- Free admission 6-9 a.m.
- Free Morning show in the Grandstand 7:30 -10 a.m.
- Free breakfast for the first 20,000 guests (7-9:30 a.m., Grandstand Courtyard)
- Tickets distributed at Park entrances and are required to receive breakfast
WESTERN HERITAGE DAY: Tuesday, July 9, 2013
- Free admission all day for seniors (65 years and over)
- Seniors and accompanying guests admitted beginning at 8 a.m. Park opens at 11 a.m. to general public
- Seniors must obtain a complimentary Park admission ticket from any cashier booth to access Park
- Enjoy free coffee and donuts in the Stampede Corral from 8:30-10 a.m. (while supplies last)
- Free Morning Show in the Corral at 8:30 a.m.
- Free WestJet Skyride
- Corral displays, exhibitors and entertainment
- Free Standing Room tickets to Rodeo and Evening Show. Tickets must be picked up at Ticket Office (opens at 11 a.m.)
BMO KIDS’ DAY: Wednesday, July 10, 2013
- 9 a.m. to midnight
- Free admission 6-9 a.m. for children 12 and under and accompanying adults
- Free breakfast (8-9:30 a.m., Grandstand Courtyard)
- Free Morning Show in the Grandstand (8:15-10 a.m.)
- BMO Thunder Sticks distributed at breakfast (while supplies last)
Click here to visit the Calgary Stampede’s official website for all the details.
Click here to purchase a Stampede 101 “Hell or High Water T-Shirt”. Proceeds will be donated to the Canadian Red Cross Alberta Floods Fund.
Enjoy the Stampede everyone! Have fun and stay safe.