Last Chance Reminder: I originally posted about this deal last week. Here’s a reminder that today is your last chance to buy the deal as it expires tonight. At the time of this post, they have sold over 160+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Vulcan Golf & Country Club – $38 for a Weekday or $65 for a Weekend 18-Hole Round Golf for Two or Four with Optional Cart Rental (Up to 50% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 46% Off
Choose Between Two Options:
- $38 for 18 holes of golf for two, valid Monday–Friday (a $70 value)
- $70 for 18 holes of golf for four, valid Monday–Friday (a $140 value)
- $65 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental, valid on Saturday–Sunday before 9 a.m. or after 2 p.m. (a $120 value)
- $120 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental, valid on Saturday–Sunday before 9 a.m. or after 2 p.m. (a $240 value)
Vulcan Golf & Country Club is approximately an hour drive south of Calgary.
This is a limited 1-week only sale that will expire at midnight on Sunday, May 19, 2013. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Drama builds over the 18-hole, 6,306-yard course culminating with a 184-yard tee shot alongside water
The Fine Print
Expires Sep 2, 2013
Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required 72 hours in advance. Subject to weather conditions.
Vulcan Golf & Country Club
710 1st St. N
Vulcan, Alberta T0L 2B0
The course at Vulcan Golf & Country Club straddles Elizabeth Street just outside of town, meandering for 6,306 pleasant yards. Players encounter water twice on the front nine and six times on the back, not counting the washrooms at the tee boxes of holes 6 and 14 or the squirt guns amassed by the course’s territorial squirrels. The drama builds over the next 17 holes until peaking at the course’s signature 18th. The final hole is a par 3 bordered by water on the left for its entire 184-yard length, and loaded with bunkers protecting its large green. Rounds at Vulcan Golf & Country Club often last under four hours, leaving plenty of time for lunching at Mac’s Diner or turning oneself in to the authorities for taking an unwarranted mulligan.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Total length of 6,306 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69 from the back tees
- Course slope of 118 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!