LivingSocial Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Shef’s Fiery Kitchen: $5 for $10 to Spend on Hot Food or Drink or $10 for $20 to Spend on Frozen Curries (50% Off)
Buy now for only $5 o $10
Save 50% Off
Enjoy hot Thai or Indian cuisine at lunch, or pick up a few frozen curries for a quick and delicious meal at home, from Shef’s Fiery Kitchen at the Calgary Farmers’ Market.
• $5 for $10 to spend on hot food or drink
• $10 for $20 to spend on frozen curries
• Sample Indian delicacies made from age-old family recipes
• Butter chicken named one of the 25 Best Things to Eat in Calgary by Avenue Magazine
• Naan bread and spiced grilled meats are fresh from the tandoor clay oven
• Classic Thai flavors include green curry, spicy Thai soup, and more
• Frozen curries pack enough flavorful goodness for two
This is a limited 1-week only sale that will expire at midnight on Tuesday, December 11, 2012. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Shef’s Fiery Kitchen
510-77 Avenue SE
Farmer’s Market, Calgary, AB T2H 1C3
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE. PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON JUNE 12, 2013. Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts • Limit 1 per table per visit • Entire value must be used in a single visit.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!