A close friend of mine told me about this great deal and I wanted to share an Exclusive VIP Investor Event with readers of this blog. If you’re thinking about buying or investing in a downtown condo, the new MARK on 10th condo project is something you should check out. There are many perks such as being able to be the first to look, having the best units to choose from, and of course the better pricing.
Located at the corner of 8th Street and 10th Avenue SW, MARK delivers the ultimate in urban living and is proud to present you with:
• Carefully planned one and two bedroom homes in a sleek 34-storey tower
• Homes starting from the low $200,000
• Deposits as low as 10% (over 120 days)
• Fully accessible, superior rooftop amenities such as a hot tub, fitness center, and BBQ area that towers over 330 feet above the downtown core – offering sweeping panoramic views of the city
• Unprecedented array of amenities and services
• Full access to an expansive third-floor garden
• Dramatic three-storey lobby, featuring Alberta’s first large-scale public commission by internationally-acclaimed artist Douglas Coupland
Click here to learn more about the breathtaking features, amenities, views, and award-winning design team.
I’ve never been to an Exclusive VIP Investor Event before, but plan on checking this out. I’ve been thinking about buying an investment property for a couple years.
Here’s some of the benefits of this Exclusive VIP Investor Event:
- You’ll save up to 3% off of the already pre-sale pricing! This discount is exclusive and the event is limited to people who receive 1 out of the 100 available invitations. It’s a great opportunity for anyone looking to purchase a condo as an investment or as a home.
- My friend thinks it is a great project in a great location. The developer Qualex-Landmark has built great quality projects before with the buildings of Stella, Nova, and Luna. If you plan to keep the unit as a rental, the rental market is very strong right now and he thinks this building is prime for doing an executive (furnished) rental which currently fetches around up to $2,000 which is amazing cap rate. With a 20% down payment, a mortgage should be around $875/month and condo fees around $250/month.
EXCLUSIVE VIP INVESTOR EVENT is tentatively scheduled for the end of January 2013. Be the very first to view the MARK at this private event which offers you priority selection, incentives, and up to 3% discounts off of the already pre-sale pricing! You can save up to $15,000 on a $500,000 two bedroom suite!
Please be advised the event is not open to the general public and admission will be by invitation only. Invitations are limited to 100 and will be honoured on a first come first serve basis.
Click here for more information about Mark on 10th condo project.
Click here to register for your personal invitation and to receive updates on the MARK.
You can also call 403-835-7668, email email@example.com, or goto http://koregroup.ca/content/register for more information.