Yahoo! The Calgary Stampede is finally here! The Stampede will be celebrating their 100th anniversary this year (July 6-15, 2012). The Stampede offers great deals to help visitors make their dollar go further. The Centennial year is no different and thanks to Value Deals and Value Days, the Stampede promises to be one of the most affordable outings this summer.
Here’s some Stampede tips on how to get in free, find complimentary breakfasts, and get the most Stampede for your dollar:
Value Deals – Save on Park admissions, Midway rides and games.
STAMPEDE BUCKS AT COSTCO
Save on Stampede at COSTCO! Purchase $50 in Stampede Bucks for only $39.99. New for 2012 you can redeem Stampede Bucks anywhere on Park – admission, rides and games, food and beverage, parking, retail shopping, plus Rodeo and Evening Show. Available in select COSTCO locations until Sunday, July 15 or while packages last.
COCA-COLA 2 FOR $25
SAVE 30%! Purchase two Calgary Stampede Park admissions for the special price of $25 and receive any two Coca-Cola 591 mL beverage products FREE. You could save over $11, only available at Mac’s, while supplies last. Valid July 5 to 15, 2012.
Kids get in free, save $8! For a limited time only purchase a 12-pack (355 mL cans) of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke or Coca-Cola Zero at any participating retailer and clip the coupon on the package for one free Stampede Park admission for children seven to 12 years of age. Offer valid while supplies last. Valid July 5 to 15, 2012.
ADVANCE MIDWAY CARDS (no longer available)
Over 25% in SAVINGS! Available at Safeway and Mac’s until Thursday, July 5.
56 Coupons for $36.45! Valid any day July 5 to 15. Valid on all North American Midway Entertainment rides, games and the WestJet Skyride.
Ride all day for $36.45! Valid weekdays only: July 5, 6, 9, 9 to 13. Valid only on day activated. Valid on all North American Midway Entertainment rides and the WestJet Skyride.
Promise to save more bucks than a bronc. West of the Coke stage and North of the Big Four building you’ll find a re-creation of a Calgary street circa 1912. It’s a cool and comfortable place to relax and find some of the best food deals and bottled water prices during the Calgary Stampede. Daily: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. (July 8 and 11 open at 9 a.m.)
Staying on top of all the free breakfasts around town isn’t easy. Finding your way to each of them is another story. So if you’re a pancake junkie and need to get your fix, check out flapjackfinder.com where you can search for flapjacks, download recipes or share your event with friends and neighbours. We even made a flapjackfinder app so can always find the free and flat closest to you.
Value Days – Get into the Park free and enjoy a free breakfast to boot.
SUNCOR ENERGY FAMILY DAY: Sunday, July 8, 2012
- 9 a.m. to midnight
- Free admission 6-9 a.m.
- Free breakfast for the first 20,000 guests (7-9:30 a.m., Grandstand Courtyard)
- Tickets distributed at Park entrances and are required to receive breakfast
WESTERN HERITAGE DAY: Tuesday, July 10, 2012
- 8 a.m. to midnight
- Free admission all day for seniors (65 years and over)
- Seniors must obtain a complimentary Park admission ticket from any cashier booth to access Park
- Enjoy free coffee, juice and donuts in the Stampede Corral from 8-10 a.m. (while supplies last)
- Free WestJet Skyride
- Corral displays, exhibitors and entertainment
- Free Standing Room tickets to Rodeo and Evening Show. Tickets must be picked up at Ticket Office (opens at 11 a.m.)
BMO KIDS’ DAY: Wednesday, July 11, 2012
- 9 a.m. to midnight
- Free admission 6-9 a.m. for children 12 and under and accompanying adults
- Free breakfast (8-9:30 a.m., Grandstand Courtyard)
- Free Morning Show in the Grandstand (8:15-10 a.m.)
- BMO Thunder Sticks distributed at breakfast (while supplies last)
Enjoy the Stampede everyone! Have fun and stay safe.
Click here to visit the Calgary Stampede’s official website for all the details.
Enjoy! Press the “Like button” at the top of this post if you like this deal and to share it with friends and family.