Dell Canada’s popular 12 Days of Dell sale is back! The sales goes from March 5-16, 2012. Each day, Dell will feature a couple select computers, laptops, electronics and accessories at drastically reduced prices for only 24 hours. The hot items tend to sellout quickly so it’s a good idea to check the site early and to not hesitate too long if you see something that interests you. This is one of Dell’s biggest sales of the year so it’s worth checking out their deals on a daily basis.
Check back here each day for Dell’s latest deals. The deals are available for only 24 hours so don’t miss out! Dell offers Free Shipping on all orders (no minimum purchase required)! Quantities are limited and there’s a limit of 5 per customer for each deal.
Here are today’s (Tuesday, March 13, 2012) 1-day only deals:
- LG 47″ 120Hz LCD HDTV and Network BLU-RAY Player Bundle for $699.99 (Save $200)
- Monster Digital PowerCenter™ MDP 600 And Ultra Series 1000 HDMI Cable – 2M With ScreenClean Bundle for $49.99 (Save $130)
- Dell – UltraSharp U2212HM 21.5-inch Widescreen Monitor for $169.99 (Save $89.01)
- Western Digital My Passport Essential 500 GB USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive-BLACK for $79.99 (Save $40)
- Targus Bluetooth Comfort Laser Mouse – Black/Gray for $21.99 (Save $28)
- Dell IN2030M 20-Inch Flat Panel Monitor with LED for $89.99 (Save $70)
- CABLES TO GO VGA Video Splitter 4Port-1920X1440 for $39.99 (Save $50)
- Netgear Push2TV PTV2000 1080p Adapter For Intel Wireless Display – Connect WiDi Notebooks to an HD TV Wirelessly for $69.99 (Save $50)
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12MP CMOS Digital Camera with Full 1080p HD Video – Silver for $139.99 (Save $80)
Featured Laptops and Desktops
- Inspiron 14R Laptop for $449.99 (Save $150)
- Inspiron 620 MT Desktop and Monitor for $699.99 (Save $90)
- XPS 14z Laptop for $899.99 (Save $300)
- XPS 8300 Desltop and Monitor for $1,199 (Save $558)
Click here for more information about the deals or to to buy now.
Press the “Like button” at the top of this post if you like this deal.