Today’s Groupon Calgary Daily Deal of the Day: Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen – Pan-Asian Noodle or Rice Boxes (Up to 56% Off). Two Options Available.
Buy now from only $8
You Save $10
This deal is only available at the Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen located at Shepard Regional Centre (4916 130 Ave SE). I would have stocked up on the deal if it was the location by my house in the NW.
This is a limited 3-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Sunday, November 20, 2011. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Dishes from 10 Asian countries made from fresh ingredients populate lunch & dinner boxes for dine-in or takeout with choice of three sides
The Fine Print
Expires in 1 year
Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for delivery.
Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen
4916 130 Ave. SE, Calgary, Alberta
Today’s Groupon to Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen. This Groupon is valid at the Shepard Regional Centre location in Calgary. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get two stir-fry rice or noodle packages at lunch (up to an $18.16 total value), which include the following:
- Two rice or noodle lunch boxes (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Two fountain drinks (a $2.09 value each)
- For $16, you get two regular stir-fry rice or noodle packages (up to a $33.05 total value), which include the following:
- Two regular rice or noodle boxes (up to an $11.49 value each)
- Two complements, which include one fountain drink with choice of one egg roll, one samosa, or two spring rolls (a $3.29 value each)
- One order of naan (a $3.49 value)
With its simple menu of noodles, curries, and other dishes inspired by 10 Asian countries, Wok Box proffers healthy, fresh alternatives to traditional fast food for dine-in and takeout customers. Chopsticks dance their ancestral dance over stir-fry noodle boxes, in flavour and noodle combinations such as Singapore cashew and peanut sauce with hokkien noodles, caramelized teriyaki with udon noodles, and kung pao anise chili sauce with chow mein. Stir-fry rice boxes contain fusion meals packed with flavours of korean beef bulgogi and creamy thai red curry. In dinner packages, diners can take a tasting tour of Asia with main-meal complements that, unlike counterfeit yuan, are both exotic and guilt-free. Dip vegetable-stuffed spring rolls or classic egg rolls in plum sauce, or bite into a samosa shell that swaddles potatoes, peas, and carrots.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!