Today’s Groupon Calgary Deal of the Day: Heartland Café – Weekday or Weekend Breakfast for Two or Four
Buy now from only $17
You Save $17
This is a limited 3-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Thursday, October 13, 2011. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Breakfast fare such as cinnamon-roll french toast & smoked-salmon eggs benedict made from scratch with fresh ingredients
The Fine Print
Expires Apr 14, 2012
Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased.
825 1st Ave. NE Calgary, Alberta
With today’s Groupon to Heartland Café, you can choose from the following options:
- For $17, you get a weekday breakfast for two (a $34.70 total value) valid Monday through Friday.
- For $17, you get a weekend breakfast for two (a $34.70 total value) valid on Saturday and Sunday.
- For $32, you get a weekday breakfast for four (a $69.40 total value) valid Monday through Friday.
- For $32, you get a weekend breakfast for four (a $69.40 total value) valid on Saturday and Sunday.
Each option includes:
- One breakfast plate per person (up to a $14.50 value each)
- One regular coffee or juice per person (up to a $2.85 value each)
Breakfast is served daily until 1 p.m. Today’s deal is not valid for specialty coffee drinks.
Heartland Café’s team of culinary wizards whips up a breakfast menu replete with toothsome fare made from scratch daily using fresh ingredients. Eaters can rouse collective taste buds with the gustatory wake-up calls of dishes that bridge the gap between second breakfast and dinner, such as a veggie and cheese omelette forged from three farm-fresh Alberta eggs, roma tomato, and feta cheese. Practice proper group hugging etiquette between nibbles of the cinnamon-roll french toast that puts a coiled spin on the classic sweet treat, or demolish hunger with a grilled bacon and egg wrap that snuggles the timeless morning-time coupling into a whole wheat tortilla torpedo. Chefs constructing the smoked-salmon benny perch herbed-spinach cream cheese and poached eggs atop a toasted and monocled english muffin before cloaking the savoury layers in a patina of house-made Heartland hollandaise sauce. A choice of coffee bean- or fruit-based libations keeps vocal chords hydrated and free of embarrassing creaking noises while proposing to one’s meal.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!