Marble Slab Winners Announced:The (2) lucky winners of the draw for the Marble Slab Creamery Vouchers are Kim T and Sheila E! Congratulations you two! I have emailed you the vouchers so check you inbox and thanks again for supporting the Calgary Deals Blog! Enjoy the free ice creams!
All they had to do to enter the draw was simply Join our Daily Deals Newsletter. All active subscribers will be automatically entered into all of our draws and contests. For those unfamiliar with our newsletter, we send out one daily email featuring the latest deals posted on the blog in a clean and easy to follow format so you can stay on top of all the deals and never miss out on anything again. Since we collect and post all the daily deals in Calgary on our blog or in our daily deals newsletter, our goal was to help you free up some time and the hassle of sifting through e-mails and visiting multiple websites to find all the deals.
Step-By-Step Instructions on How to Unsubscribe to all of the Daily Deals Site’s Emails (if you’re already subscribed to them):
On a related note, I’ve had a lot of people email me over the last couple weeks telling me how they’re inbox is flooded every morning with 4+ separate emails from all of the daily deals sites (DealFind, Groupon, StealTheDeal, LivingSocial, TeamBuy, etc..). Since the Calgary Deals Blog features all of the daily deals in one centralized place, there’s really no point continuing getting all of their separate emails. Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to unsubscribe to each of the daily deal site’s emails (if you’re subscribed to them):
1. At the very bottom of all DealFind emails, there’s a “To be removed click here” link. Click this link
2. After you click the link, uncheck the “Your Subscription” box and click the “Submit” button.
3. You’re done!
1. At the very bottom of all Groupon emails, there’s a “unsubscribe with one click” link.
2. Click the link and you’re done!
1. At the very bottom of all StealTheDeal emails, there’s a “Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe” link. Click this link
1. Log into your StealTheDeal account: www.stealthedeal.com
2. Click “My Account” > then the “Subscribe or unsubscribe from newsletters” under E-Mail Notifications.
3. Then Uncheck the box and click continue.
4. You’re done!
1. At the very bottom of all LivingSocial emails, there’s a “unsubscribe” link. Click this link
Thanks and feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.